Subject: [OPSAWG] Opsawg 113 FINAL AGENDA

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 16:22:40 +0000

The final agenda for the opsawg 113 meeting has been posted to
DataTracker.  We have allocated a combined 110 minutes between opsawg
and Ops Area.  We ask that presenters plan their time carefully and
prepare slides to accommodate Q&A _within their time slot allotment_.

If you are a presenter, please provide your slides no later than March
17.  Also, if you haven't done so, please indicate if you plan to
present locally or remotely.

Thanks.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-opsawg-02

Joe

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:15:22 +0000

Reminder, those of you on Cc your slides for opsawg 113 are due today. 
Please also mention whether you will present in person or remotely.

Thanks.

Joe