Subject: [OPSAWG] OPSAWG 113 AGENDA: First draft agenda posted

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 17:50:03 +0000

Hello, WG.  Our IETF 113 meeting is confirmed from Thursday, March 24 at
14:30 local, Vienna time.

We've posted a rough, first-cut of the 113 agenda.  I say rough because
we have not yet heard what the ADs may want to present/discuss. 
Additionally, from all speakers, we need to know if you will be
in-person or remote (just so we can prepare).

I believe I captured all of the requests the chairs have received thus far.

We also need a scribe or scribes.  I know Eliot Lear has been generous
in doing this in the past with Rob assisting.  I'd love to think we can
call on you two again...(as Warren says, PLEASE...)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-opsawg-00

Joe

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 19:55:52 +0100

Hi Joe,

I would like to present a quick status update:

service assurance (10 min would be sufficient)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture

data manifest for streaming telemetry
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
     A new version will be posted before the deadline

Regards, Benoit
On 3/2/2022 6:50 PM, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
> .

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 14:45:53 -0500

Hi Joe and OPSAWG chairs:

I did not request any time on my two MUD drafts, or on the PCAP(NG) documents.

It appears that OPSAWG has a full schedule anyway, and is conflicted with
SHMOO and CFRG and ADD for me.

On the topic of PCAP, Carsten has requested that an additional document be
created that would just establish the required IANA Registries, and then both
PCAP and PCAPng would be published as Informational.
Perhaps Historical and Informational.
There is some overlap with IPFIX as well that has been discussed on and off
for some time.

On the topic of draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-04, the document is
very much ready.  I have been hoping that someone will push the review
request button, and assign a document shepherd.

On the topic of draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations, the document
has received a number of reviews, including detailed discussion in DNSOP.
I've been asked to expand _Strategies to map names_ at:
   https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-03.html#section-3-3
with more details, and I would definitely like some help here.
The best help would be in form of a reference to some other document that
explains things already.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:01:51 +0000

Are you asking for two slots?  If so, what is the time for the second
slot on the data manifest?

Joe

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:36:35 +0000

Also, will you be at IETF 113 or presenting from remote?

Joe

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 10:21:06 +0100

Hi Joe,

Yes, two slots please. 10 min for the "data manifest" should be sufficient.
I'll be present physically in Vienna.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:03:09 +0000

Five minutes for the second slot, then?

Joe

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:36:17 +0000

Based on some feedback, we have posted a revised agenda at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-opsawg-01.

I have confirmed we will have a 10 minute open mic for Ops Area.

Joe