Subject: [OPSAWG] IETF 113 Minutes published

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:18:32 +0000

Thanks to Eliot and Rob (and I believe a few other note takers here and
there) we have a set of minutes from our 113 meeting.  The -00 minutes
are up at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/minutes-113-opsawg-00.

In terms of AIs here's where we're at:

* Extend the WG LC for the PM draft.  This is done.  It will close again
next week.  Thus far, Tom Petch has replied.

* Progress draft-ietf-opsawg-sap, -mud-acceptable-urls, and -sbom-access
to WG LC [chairs]

* Confirm the fate of the TLS 1.2 registry to confirm no new algorithms
can be added so we have a clear way forward on adding new entries to the
SNMP TLS registry.

* Concerning YANG model for Data Export over IP Flow Information Export
(IPFIX) Protocol, this draft has undergone major changes and
simplification.  The way forward is for the chairs to "poke" the WG to
review this, and then quickly move to a new CFA.

* Concerning SAIN work, while the authors want a WG LC, some substantive
issues have been raised under threat of LC.  The authors should shore up
those comments, and then WG LC can be considered.

Please let us know if we missed things or have comments/corrections on
the minutes.

Joe

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:38:27 +0200

Just to follow this up,

While we didn't ask for time last week, we would like to see 
draft-ietf-sbom-access move to WGLC.

Eliot

On 30.03.22 16:18, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>