Subject: [OPSEC] Test for acceptance as WG document draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:17:47 -0700

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02

was discussed at IETF 77 and previous drafts have hadfeedback from this
this list lodged against them...

This email kicks of the mailing list call for consensus to accept this
work as a working group document.

Commentary in the wg meeting was as noted in the minutes was favorable
among those who had read it. and subsequent comments on the list hae
also been favorable, this exercise is intended to formalize that
understanding.

Deadline for commnentary is sunday april 25th.

thanks
joel

---

From: "Smith, Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:40:19 -0600

I support this proposal.

(coffee != sleep) & (!coffee == sleep)
 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joel Jaeggli [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:17 PM
To: [email-masked]'; David Dugal
Subject: [OPSEC] Test for acceptance as WG document draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02

thanks
joel
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec

________________________________
This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the communication and any attachments.

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:13:18 -0400

ditto

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:29:42 -0400

I support this...

W

--
Some people are like Slinkies......Not really good for anything but  
they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the  
stairs.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:41:56 -0700

Deadline has come and gone,

Opinion expressed by additional comments to the list has been favorable. 
There have been no objections.

there appears no barrier to acceptance as a WG document.

thanks
joel