Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:30:21 +0100

Hello,

this is the draft corresponding to my agenda slot request from last week.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: New Version Notification for
draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt
Datum: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:27:37 -0700
Von: [email-masked]
An: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefan Winter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata
Revision:	00
Title:		A Configuration File Format for Network Services on Leaf Devices
Document date:	2016-03-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module for transfering configuration
   information of deployments of network services towards leaf nodes
   (hosts) on the internet.  Such configuration files are meant to be
   discovered, consumed and used by configuration agents on the host to
   achieve correct and secure setup of these services on the consuming
   device.  This iteration of the I-D concentrates on Wi-Fi network
   setup and EAP credentials, but is extensible to cover a wide range
   including VPN, E-Mail and other services.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat