Subject: RE: FW: [Ospf-wireless-design] Tao Lin paper

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:04:08 -0800

> 
> But I agree that simulations will help us answer some
> of these questions.
> 

On that note, we plan to distribute an open-source-based simulator
to the design team sometime shortly after the new year (probably
the first week of January).  If you are interested in getting a 
pre-release snapshot, please contact me.

In a nutshell, the simulator implements the overlapping relays code
within the quagga OSPFv3 implementation, and can also be compiled
and run as an executable (quagga router).  We are working through 
the initial validation and benchmarking of the performance, and trying
to document things well, so that interested design team members can
run their own simulations.  The next step for us will be to look
at the SI-CDS alternatives.

Tom

_______________________________________________
Ospf-wireless-design mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf-wireless-design