Subject: [Ospf-wireless-design] new simulator revision available

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:50:10 -0800

All,
We have a new version of the MANET OSPF simulator available.  Here are
some highlights:
- validation scripts (validating proper operation of the overlapping
relays mechanism) are available
- update to differential hello mechanism
- underlying quagga code updated to the latest 0.98.2 release
- the implementation side is also now prepared as a standard unix patch
to quagga, for easier installation for those who want to run a real
implementation
- expanded documentation and example scripts

We next plan to start implementing the class of algorithms described by
Richard.  Hopefully we can start to get those models out in March.

However, regarding distribution of this code, we were forced to take our
web server offline for some time, so please email me or Phil if you
would like a copy of this update (specify implementation patch or
simulation or both).

Tom

_______________________________________________
Ospf-wireless-design mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf-wireless-design