Subject: confirm 18a5bb1061edfecb8f4a916e93b1414e4e631be2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 01:46:43 -0700

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
phundrgrad

We have received a request from [email-masked] for
subscription of your email address, "[email-masked]", to
the [email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that
you want to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this
message, keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    http://lists.oregonstate.edu/mailman/confirm/phundrgrad/18a5bb1061edfecb8f4a916e93b1414e4e631be2

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 18a5bb1061edfecb8f4a916e93b1414e4e631be2

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].