Subject: [OSPF] draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:54:01 -0400

The above draft makes use of the OSPF capabilities LSA. It is my
understanding that it has been last called in the ccamp WG. We are
now last calling it in the OSPF and ISIS WGs.

The last call will start today (August 11, 2006) and end at 12:00 AM
on August 26th, 2006. Please copy this list and the document editors
(JP Vasseur and JL Leroux) with your comments. You can also copy 
the ccamp list if you are subscribed (I believe the list is closed though
I'm not sure since I am subscribed).

Here is a link for you convenience:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt

Thanks,
Acee

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:48:33 -0400

The OSPF WG last call has ended.
Thanks,
Acee

Acee Lindem wrote:
> (JP Vasseur and JL Leroux) with your comments. You can also copy the 
> ccamp list if you are subscribed (I believe the list is closed though