Subject: LOAN OFFER HERE,APPLY NOW

From: "Oasis Loan Lending Firm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 04:53:49 +0100

LOAN OFFER HERE,APPLY NOW
This email is aimed as a consumer advertisement. It is a consumer credit
advertisement governed by the Consumer Credit Act and a financial promotion
governed by the Oasis Loan Finance Authority conduct of business rules and
so should  be read as such.
 
Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been turned
down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions due to bad
credit?
Are you about loosing your home due to financial constraints?
Do you want to purchase a house of your choice but no finance?
 
The good news here is that we are now offering private loans, both secured
and unsecured loans of any amount.
 
We offer all kinds of loans, We are certified, trust worthy, reliable, efficient
and dynamic service to loan applicant. Unlike other investment companies,
we offer our well deserved services for the least possible interest rate.
Our rates can be charged per annum and commences after an agreed fixed period
which will be calculated as such.
 
As such, we seek interested individuals, corporations and companies who intend
to utilize our service to signify their interest by Contact us via E-mail
address: [email-masked]