Subject: [OSPF] IETF 79

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:23:56 -0400

We will be meeting at IETF 79 in Beijing. Please get your OSPF WG agenda requests in early.

Thanks,
Acee and Abhay

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: August 25, 2010 1:00:10 PM EDT
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IETF 79 - Registration and Hotel Information

79th IETF Meeting
Beijing, China
November 7-12, 2010
Host: Tsinghua University

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/79/

1.  Registration
2.  Meeting and Training Schedule
3.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
4.  Accommodations, Breakfast and Cancellation Policy

1. Registration
A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00 Pay by Friday, 29 October
2010 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC)
B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 350.00
E. Registration Cancellation
Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday,
1 November 2010 at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). Cancellations
are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if
requested by that date and time.
F.  Online Registration ends Friday, 5 Nov 2010, 17:00 local time
(02:00 PT, 09:00 UTC).
G. On-site Registration starting Sunday, 7 November at 11:00 AM
local Beijing time.

2. Meeting and Training Schedule:
A. Meeting starts Monday morning and runs through Friday at
15:15 local time.
B. Most training sessions will take place on Sunday afternoon
7 November 2010.

3. Visas & Letters of Invitation: There are two types of visa you can use
to enter China: Tourist (L) or Business (F). We recommend you allow at
least one month to complete the visa application process.

A.  Tourist Visa (L)
Does not require a letter of invitation from the Host or the
IETF. According to the Host this is appropriate if you intend
to do sightseeing in China before or after the meeting.

B.  Business Visa (F)
An official letter of invitation from the meeting host,
Tsinghua University, is required. You can request this letter
after registering for IETF 79.

For more detailed information see:
http://www.ietf.org/meetin/79/visa.html

4.  Accommodations, Breakfast and Cancellation Policy
There are a block of guest room for the IETF at two hotels
in Beijing, the main meeting venue - the Shangri-La Hotel
Beijing, and the Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing.
Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/hotel.html

Room rates are inclusive of daily breakfast and in room
high-speed Internet access.

Reservations Cut off Date: October 22, 2010

Guaranteed Reservations to be Held: guaranteed reservations
will be held until the night of the arrival date. All
reservations must be accompanied by a valid credit card that
shall be charged on the cut off date (October 22, 2010) for
one night room and tax, which is refundable up to 72 hours
prior to scheduled arrival date.

Guest Cancellation: Individuals can cancel a reservation
without penalty until 3 days prior to check-in/arrival. In
case of cancellation less than 3 days to 1 day prior to
expected arrival day, the Hotel will charge 2 nights of the
room charges and a service charge. For non-arrival or no-show
on expected arrival day, the Hotel holds the right to charge
the individuals for 3 nights of the room charges and a service
charge as cancellation fees.

Check in time: 15:00; Check out time: 12:00

Early Departure Fee: An early departure fee of original duration
at daily group rate and service charge will be applied to all
rooms that do not notify the front desk within 24 hours of an
early check out. Hotel will confirm with guest at the time of
check in on the scheduled departure date. If guest gives the
Hotel an advance notice of 24 hours, the Hotel will not charge
any penalty.

NOTE: The distance between the Hotel Nikko and the Shangri-La
Hotel is approximately 10 minutes by cab or bus (depending on
traffic) and 20-30 minutes walking (though not recommended, it
may be rather cold). A shuttle bus will be provided between the
two venues running continually between the hotels for 1 hour
prior and 1 hour after the event everyday from November 7-12,
2010. During the conference hours on November 8-12, 2010 the
shuttle bus will be running between the two hotels every 1 hour.

Cab prices between the Shangri-La and Nikko will cost
approximately RMB 10-15. (approximately USD 2.20; EUR 1.75,
JPY 186)

Only 73 days until the Beijing IETF!

---

From: Shishio Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:20:03 +0900

We would like to explain our draft in IETF79.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shishio-ospf-ospfv3-stub-01

Regards,
-Shishio

(2010/08/26 6:23), Acee Lindem wrote:
> From: IETF Secretariat<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: IETF Announcement list<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
> Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>"<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
> 3.  Visas&  Letters of Invitation
> 3. Visas&  Letters of Invitation: There are two types of visa you can use
> _______________________________________________
> OSPF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf
>

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:52:25 -0400

Ok - we'll put you down for a slot. 
Thanks,
Acee

---

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:27:22 +0200

There is a OSPFv3 item we would like to place on the agenda.

It's a compatibility aspects on LSInfinity of OSPFv2.
Draft:
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shishio-ospf-ospfv3-stub-01

G/ 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Acee Lindem
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OSPF] IETF 79

We will be meeting at IETF 79 in Beijing. Please get your OSPF WG agenda
requests in early.

Thanks,
Acee and Abhay

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF Secretariat
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: August 25, 2010 1:00:10 PM EDT
To: IETF Announcement list
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>"
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IETF 79 - Registration and Hotel Information

79th IETF Meeting
Beijing, China
November 7-12, 2010

1.  Registration

1. Registration

3. Visas & Letters of Invitation: There are two types of visa you can
use
to enter China: Tourist (L) or Business (F). We recommend you allow at
least one month to complete the visa application process.

A.  Tourist Visa (L)

B.  Business Visa (F)

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:57:33 -0400

Hi Gunter, 
A slot for this draft was already requested. 
Thanks,
Acee