Subject: [OSPF] OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attributes (also unicasted to those known to be involved in implementations)

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 16:49:08 +0000

The following questions related to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/

  1. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attributes Draft?
  
If the answer is no, you are done.
  2. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Extended Prefix opaque LSA and OSPFv2
Extended Prefix TLV?

  3. If yes for #3, have you implemented the A and N flags which have been
moved from the segment routing extensions?

  4. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Extended Link opaque LSA and OSPFv2
Extended Link TLV?

  5. In your implementation, what applications utilize the OSPFv2 Extended
Prefix/Link attributes (e.g., segment routing)?

  5. Is the function in a generally available software release?

  6. Have you tested interoperability with any other vendors? If yes, who?

  7. Would you be amenable to your data being included in an
implementation survey document (complete with vendor identification)?

Thanks,
Acee