Subject: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-05.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 02:01:20 +0000

The only change to this version is the addition of the “Implementation
Status” section. Consistent with RFC 6982, this obviates the need for a
separate implementation report. Hence,
draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-03.txt will be allowed to simply
time out without further advancement.
Thanks,
Acee  

On 5/17/15, 9:47 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-05.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Acee Lindem and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr
>Revision:	05
>Title:		OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attribute Advertisement
>Document date:	2015-05-17
>Group:		ospf
>Pages:		15
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-05.t
>xt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-05
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-05
>
>Abstract:
>   OSPFv2 requires functional extension beyond what can readily be done
>   with the fixed-format Link State Advertisements (LSAs) as described
>   in RFC 2328.  This document defines OSPF opaque LSAs based on Type-
>   Length-Value (TLV) tuples that can be used to associate additional
>   attributes with prefixes or links.  Dependent on the application,
>   these prefixes and links may or not be advertised in the fixed-format
>   LSAs.  The OSPF opaque LSAs are optional and fully backward
>   compatible.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>