Subject: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-03.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:54:12 +0000

Since this document is the implementation report for the OSPF Prefix/Link
Attributes specification, we plan to make it a WG document. If you have
any strong objections please let them be known ASAP. Also, we have
received responses from Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Huawei, and Juniper. If you
have an implementation and you would be amenable to have it included,
please respond to the survey questions. See survey below (previously sent
on May 3rd). 

Thanks,
Acee

The following questions related to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/

  1. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attributes Draft?
  
If the answer is no, you are done.
  2. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Extended Prefix opaque LSA and OSPFv2
Extended Prefix TLV?

  3. If yes for #3, have you implemented the A and N flags which have been
moved from the segment routing extensions?

  4. Have you implemented the OSPFv2 Extended Link opaque LSA and OSPFv2
Extended Link TLV?

  5. In your implementation, what applications utilize the OSPFv2 Extended
Prefix/Link attributes (e.g., segment routing)?

  5. Is the function in a generally available software release?

  6. Have you tested interoperability with any other vendors? If yes, who?

  7. Would you be amenable to your data being included in an
implementation survey document (complete with vendor identification)?

On 5/8/15, 11:50 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-03.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Acee Lindem and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl
>Revision:	03
>Title:		OSPF Prefix/Link Attributes Extension Implementation Report
>Document date:	2015-05-08
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		7
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl
>-03.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-03
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-03
>
>Abstract:
>   This document reports the results of the OSPFv2 Prefix/Link
>   Attributes implementation survey.  The survey has seven questions
>   related to the implementer's support of OSPFv2 Prefix/Link
>   Attributes.  After a brief summary of the results, each response is
>   listed.  This document contains responses from six implementers who
>   completed the survey.  No external means were used to verify the
>   accuracy of the information submitted by the respondents.  The
>   respondents are considered experts on the products they reported on.
>   Additionally, responses were omitted from implementers who indicated
>   that they have not implemented the function yet.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>