Subject: [OSPF] [Short] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric

From: Abhay Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:25:40 -0700

We had a normative reference dependency on OSPFv3 extended LSAs, which 
has now been removed in this revision. OSPFv3 related parts will be 
taken up in a subsequent document when the dependency gets cleared.

We are starting a short working group last call due to this technical 
change. WGLC will end at 9am PST on Sep 19 2016.

Please review the document and send any final comments prior to the WGLC 
deadline.

Regards,
-Abhay

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09.txt
Date: 	Mon, 29 Aug 2016 07:29:48 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

         Title           : OSPF Two-part Metric
         Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                           Lili Wang
                           Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
    This document specifies an optional extension to the OSPF protocol,
    to represent the metric on a multi-access network as two parts: the
    metric from a router to the network, and the metric from the network
    to the router.  The router to router metric would be the sum of the
    two.  This document updates RFC 2328.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt