Subject: Do you have a dream? Let us make it a reality

From: "Jerry Case" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 03 23:34:08 GMT

Exclusive Invitation to Help Create the Future

First image of perhaps the most advanced, energy

efficient domestic fan in the world!

................................EXCLUSIVELY CREATED BY X3600

Hello,

"X3600"
is a British company that actively breathes life into the technologies
that will improve the future. Today we are extending our hand of friendship
to you and ask you to please consider becoming a part of this exciting
development. We have members from more than 30 nations combining their
dreams, skills, ideas and resources to create a better tomorrow. X3600
can help entrepreneurs, innovators and investors to maximise their profit
potential. Please take a look at our website at www.x3600.com and take
a tantalising glimpse into the future.

This is not an unsolicited
email. If you wish to be removed from our broadcast please click
here

faaboo evkcpeyhtj
wl lvwyfrnklfpozzle
ials
x
adngofk fe bo
eusqoowt