Subject: [p2pi] Note Well

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:56:53 -0400

When this list got set up, the welcome message did not include the  
standard IETF Note Well message. I would like to notify people that  
this list and the workshop will be run under the normal IETF rules  
below.

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to: the IETF plenary session, any
IETF working group or portion thereof, the IESG, or any member thereof
on behalf of the IESG, the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the
IAB, any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working group or design team list, or any other list functioning under
IETF auspices, the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 (updated
by RFC 4748) and RFC 3979 (updated by RFC 4879).  Statements made
outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other function, that are
clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or
function, are not IETF Contributions in the context of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3978 (and RFC 4748) for details.

A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules
of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG
Statements.

A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio
and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the
public.

_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi