Subject: [P2Prg] Kick-off meeting date change

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:21:09 -0700

Hi,

We need to change the kick-off meeting date from Nov. 3 to another 
Monday either in late October, or early December. The question we have 
is how many of you will attend one of these two meetings which will be 
held in the San Franciso Bay Area. We are looking at a quorum of about 
10 people to begin to lay out the research tracks for this group.

If neither of these dates is convenient, then how many of you will be 
willing to attend a meeting at the same venue early next year? We need 
to get a sense of the number of mailing list members who are willing to 
go beyond email to get some research plans in place.

Thanks in advance,

Bill and Bobby 

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:46:05 +0100

Hi,

Is there any gathering of this group in Minneapolis at the IETF meet?

Tim

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:57:38 -0400

Tim:

Apparently there will not be an official gathering.  However, I will be 
there and would be more than interested in organizing a bar bof.

- Jeff

---

From: Justin Chapweske <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:20:44 -0500

I will definately be at Minneapolis IETF.

-Justin

-- 
Justin Chapweske, Onion Networks
http://onionnetworks.com/

---

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

| Hi,
| 
| Is there any gathering of this group in Minneapolis at the IETF meet?
| 
| Tim

Nothing formal planned. I cannot make that meeting.

Bill