Subject: [P2Prg] Two IRTF Meetings

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have received enough positive responses to an initial meeting proposal to
begin creating an agenda for the P2P RG. To this end we will hold the first
meeting on Monday, October 13th:

	Date: Monday, October 13th
	Time: 10:30am until 5pm PDT
	Place: Sun Labs - Sun Building 29
	       The Darwin Conference Room
	       2600 Casey Avenue
	       Mountain view, CA. 94043

Visitors badges are required and I will greet those attending in the lobby to
help with the process. 

It is expected that the outcome of the meeting will permit us to do some
directed research via the mailing list. Finally, we are planning on a follow
up meeting early next year.

Thanks to those of you who responded positively!!

Bill and Bobby

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg