Subject: [P2Prg] LimeWire looking for great software developers

From: "Greg Bildson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:13:40 -0500

Folks,

LimeWire has a few openings for high quality software developers.  We are
looking for the usual rare suspects with good OOA/OOD skills, Java
experience, networking, threads, etc.  LimeWire is one of the few successful
Java and P2P software shops so the work tends to be interesting.  All
amazing developers and P2P enthusiasts (combined) are very welcome!

See here for more information:
http://www.limewire.com/english/content/careers.shtml

Bonus points for anyone involved in limewire.org.

Apologies if I am breaking list etiquette; however, the P2P world is so
small that I'm sure some members of the list (or their talented friends or
colleagues) might be interested.

Thanks
-greg

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg