Subject: Re: [P2Prg] P2P RG subgroups

From: Michel Pawlak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:37:43 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:

> Hello...
> 
> Enclosed are the subgroups as we believe the emails to our list 
> reflect. If there are any errors, please send corrections and we'll 
> take care of them.

Hi all,

I'm personally interested in trust, rights and policy managment, mobile 
code, agents. As Jean-Henry ( 
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/p2prg/current/msg00145.html 
), I believe that the combination of these topics with P2P raise new 
interresting issues and challenges. Thus I would be happy to help in the 
security track.

Michel Pawlak

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg