Subject: [P2Prg] New version of P2P SIP draft-bryan-sipping-p2p

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:58:24 -0700

Cullen Jennings and I have iterated our draft on P2P registration and
resource location in SIP.  Until it is available in the archive, you
can take a look at www.p2psip.org for the latest version.

Thanks,

David Bryan

-- 
David Bryan
Please continue to send me email at the address [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:54:03 -0500

The I-D <draft-bryan-sipping-p2p>
http://www.p2psip.org/draft-bryan-sipping-p2p-01.html is an excellent
addition to the topic of P2P SIP. 

If the IETF is going to make P2P SIP a work item, the alternate
architectural options using Chord supernodes and hybrid systems as discussed
in http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~kns10/publication/sip-p2p-short.pdf as well
as other need to be discussed as well. See for example
http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/docs/draft-johnston-sipping-p2p-ipcom-00.html 

A 'beer BOF' on P2P SIP is being organized by Henning Schulzrinne at the 63
IETF. Is it not time to have P2P SIP as a work item of SIPPING? 

I will propose in a companion message to
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf63/requests.html  a 5 minute
time slot on the SIPPING WG agenda to take a vote on this.

Thanks, Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of David A. Bryan
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:58 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Cullen Jennings
Subject: [Sipping] New version of P2P SIP draft-bryan-sipping-p2p

Thanks,

David Bryan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP