Subject: [P2Prg] [Fwd: [Sipping] P2P (for) SIP in Paris?]

From: Eunsoo Shim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:18:27 -0400

Hi,

A number of people in the SIPPING WG are planning (or trying) to have a 
bar BOF on P2P (for) SIP during IETF63 in Paris as proposed by Henning.
Please see the attached email.
It is an open invitation in my understanding.
Regards,

Eunsoo

Subject: [Sipping] P2P (for) SIP in Paris?
From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:02:17 -0400
List-Id: "SIPPING Working Group \(applications of SIP\)" <sipping.ietf.org>

There seem to be a number of on-going experimental efforts to look at 
P2P SIP. It might be useful to exchange notes and see where it makes 
sense to go next. Please let me know if you're interested in having an 
informal "bar BOF" at the Paris IETF.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg