Subject: [P2Prg] Our online bibiography

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:58:39 -0700

Hello,

Bobby has put together an online bibliography, and with respect to 
Sylvie's question on security, there is a good list of papers there. 
The current version is at

  http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/p2prg/bib/

I don't recall the update procedure but bobby can help out here.

Best regards,

Bill

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: Michael Rogers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:42:31 +0100

Hi,

I'm also maintaining an online P2P/anonymity bibliography:

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/mrogers/bibliography.html

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:34:09 -0700

Hi MIchael,

Thanks very much for this additional pointer. We need to look into 
creating links to these from our web-site. It's too easy to lose the 
email.

Best regards,

Bill