Subject: [P2Prg] Simulation tools for p2prg core subgroup

From: "Alan Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:06:28 -0000 (GMT)

Hi,

For the core subgroup experimental work item, we have prepared the
attached draft summarizing existing free network simulation tools.

If anyone has any comments or contributions they would like to make, they
are most welcome.

Thanks.

-- 
Alan Brown
PhD Research Student
Department of Computing Science and Mathematics
University of Stirling, FK9 4LA
Office: 4B49
Tel: +441786 467449,
Web: http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~abr
-- 
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may
be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone
and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email
for messages of this kind.

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg