Subject: [P2Prg] New JXTA Java SE, Java ME and C/C++ releases are available!

From: Bernard Traversat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:21:22 -0800

The JXTA (www.jxta.org) community just announced the
availability of three new releases of the JXTA P2P
open-source protocols:

- JXTA Java SE 2.3.6 "Jiggs Dinner" Release
(http://www.jxta.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=230)

- JXTA Java ME 2.1.1 "Merimde" Release
(http://www.jxta.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=229)

- JXTA-C/C++ 2.3 "Bali" Release
(http://www.jxta.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=231)

These releases provide a number of bug fixes, performance
improvements, and new enhanced features. These releases have
been designed to be API and protocol backwards compatible
with previous JXTA releases. All three implementations are
fully interoperable.

You can access these releases via the jxta.org download
page: http://www.jxta.org/download.html

Cheers and Happy New Year!

B.

--http://weblogs.java.net/blog/tra
"As Java implies platform independence, and XML implies
language independence, JXTA implies network independence."

_______________________________________________
p2p-hackers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://zgp.org/mailman/listinfo/p2p-hackers
_______________________________________________
Here is a web page listing P2P Conferences:
http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PeerToPeerConferences

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg