Subject: [P2Prg] Postdoc in networked and distributed systems, Institut Eurecom

From: Pietro Michiardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:32:17 +0100

Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 
     
   Networking and Security Dept. Institut Eurecom 
   
   Duration: 12 months (minimum) up to 18 months 
   
   The Networking and Security Department of Institut EURECOM  is seeking 
   a post-doctoral fellow with a strong research background in networked 
   and distributed systems. Candidates should have a PhD in Computer 
   Science or equivalent and demonstrate exceptional research potential as 
   well as basic project management skills. 
   
   The successful candidate is expected work in the context of a funded 
   European Project and to carry out research in an area 
   related to peer-to-peer and content distribution systems; wireless and 
   mobile systems (including ad hoc networking).

   Additional skills in game theoretical modeling of networks; network 
   modeling; graph theory are highly recommended. 

   This position also involves some project management. The successful 
   applicant is expected to represent EURECOM at the project level, 
   participate in technical meetings in European locations and handle 
   interactions with the partners of EU project. 
   
   The position is available immediately. The selection process will begin 
   immediately upon receipt of applications. 
   To apply, send resume, a statement of research and e-mail addresses of 
   at least three references to: 

   [email-masked]
   
   Please, use the following subject: [EUR-CAS:POSTDOC]. 

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg