Subject: [P2Prg] AP2PC '06 Call for Participation

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:05:16 +0900

**** list of accepted papers available **** early registration
deadline: 10 March 2006 ****

*********************************************************************

Fifth International Workshop on
Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing
(AP2PC 2006)

9 May 2006

Future University Hakodate, Japan
(held in conjunction with AAMAS 2006)

URL: http://p2p.ingce.unibo.it/

*********************************************************************
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
*********************************************************************

The workshop on Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing ( AP2PC), in its
fifth edition this year, is a well-established forum for researchers
interested in sharing their experiences in combining peer-to-peer
based approaches those of agents and multiagent systems. AP2PC 2006
will be held as a satellite workshop of AAMAS 2006, the 5th Inter-
national Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
in May 2006 in Hakodate, Japan.

The workshop programme will consist of presentations of several
contributed papers a panel and an invited speaker. Everybody with an
interest in the crossover between peer-to-peer and agent systems is
cordially invited to attend.

*********************************************************************
REGISTRATION
*********************************************************************

Registration will be handled by the AAMAS organisers. Information is
available at the AAMAS registration page:

http://www.fun.ac.jp/aamas2006/registration.html

Please note the deadline for early registration is already upon us:

*** 10 March 2006 ***

*********************************************************************
ACCEPTED PAPERS
*********************************************************************

The PC has selected 10 full papers and 6 short papers for presentation
at the workshop:

*** Long Papers ***

* Cooperative CBR System for Peer Agent Committee Formation
Hager Karoui, Rushed Kanawati & Laure Petrucci

* Hybrid DHT Design for Mobile Environments
Stefan Zoels, Simon Schubert, Wolfgang Kellerer & Zoran Despotovic

* Mitigating the Impact of Liars by Reflecting Peer's Credibility on P2P
File Reputation Systems
Soyoung Lee, O-Hoon Kwon, Jong Kim & Sung Je Hong

* A Comparative Study of Reasoning Techniques for Service Selection
Murat Sensoy & Pinar Yolum

* Chora: Expert-based P2P Web Search
Halldor Gylfason, Omar Khan & Grant Schoenebeck

* K-link: A Peer-to-Peer Solution for Organizational Knowledge Management
Giuseppe Pirro', Domenico Talia & Massimo Ruffolo

* An Analysis of Interest Community Facilitated P2P Search
Elth Ogston

* Mobile agent-based approach for resource discovery in peer-to-peer
networks
Jaafar Gaber & Mohamed Bakhouya

* Peer to Peer Grid Computing System based on Mobile Agents
Joon-Min Gil & Sung-Jin Choi

* DANTE: A Self-Adapting Peer-to-Peer System
Luis Rodero, Luis Lo'pez, Antonio Ferna'ndez, Vicent Cholvi

*** Short Papers ***

* Studying viable free markets in Peer-to-Peer file exchange
applications without Altruistic Agents
David Cabanillas & Steven Willmott

* PROSA: P2P Resource Organisation by Social Acquaintances
Vincenza Carchiolo, Michele Malgeri, Giuseppe Mangioni & Vincenzo Nicosia

* The Exclusion of Malicious Routing Peers in Structured P2P Systems
O-Hoon Kwon, Bong Soo Roh, Sung Je Hong & Jong Kim

* Facilitating collaboration in a distributed software development
environment using P2P architecture
Maryam Purvis, Martin Purvis & Bastin Tony Roy Savarimuthu

* Reliable P2P File Sharing Service
Jung Hwa Shin

* Distributed Multilayer Network Management for NEC using Agents
Richard Vaughan, James Wise, Paul Huey, Michael Alcock, Jonathan Vaughan
& Graham Atkins

*********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg