Subject: [P2Prg] Postdoc in networked and distributed systems, Institut Eurecom

From: Pietro Michiardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:53:20 +0100

(Apologies for the previous barely readable posting)

Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Networking and Security Dept. Institut Eurecom

Duration: 12 months (minimum) up to 18 months

The Networking and Security Department of Institut EURECOM  is seeking a 
post-doctoral fellow with a strong research background in networked and 
distributed systems. Candidates should have a PhD in Computer Science or 
equivalent and demonstrate exceptional research potential as well as 
basic project management skills.
The successful candidate is expected work in the context of a funded 
European Project and to carry out research in an area related to 
peer-to-peer and content distribution systems; wireless and mobile 
systems (including ad hoc networking).

Additional skills in game theoretical modeling of networks; network 
modeling; graph theory are highly recommended.

This position also involves some project management. The successful 
applicant is expected to represent EURECOM at the project level, 
participate in technical meetings in European locations and handle 
interactions with the partners of EU project.

The position is available immediately. The selection process will begin 
immediately upon receipt of applications.
To apply, send resume, a statement of research and e-mail addresses of  
at least three references to: [email-masked]

Please, use the following subject: [EUR-CAS:POSTDOC]
_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg