Subject: Why am I getting this message?

From: Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:44:54 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

In this struct set the fields  DstWorkspace and SrcWorkspace
accordingly.

How does it handle it, what value are inserted and who does it 
represent this variables.
cause gray to rgb doe s not seem to highlight  that. But, it's very
basic and does not provide with what you can  do using ActiveX. Is there
anything else I should include? You can get a screenshot of a figure
into the clipboard with the  "print -dmeta" command.
you posed a problem,  someone gave you a simple solution. I have tried
using readasync with a setting of 'manual' and also  tried a setting of
'continuous'.

They contain tables with headlines and data of measurements.

If I can't get this to work, is there another way of reading  MAT-files
in C? Cant we simulate that?