Subject: archaic

From: Bessy Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:59:06 +0200

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

It won't happen often, but all it will take is one jittery professor and
one deadly incident, and try to imagine your university dealing with the
parents. I can just imagine one whipping out a gun to show how something
worked. Myers, and I know other people do too.

Bound to happen sooner or later. The answer is a resounding "No.

this happening would not preclude other professors from hearing the
gunshots and doing something about them.

An engineered "exposure" and "crash" might be interesting too. Ask The
Scientician  Yowling from the Fencepost  I am . I've thought this way
about dozens of your posts, Prof.

Only a deity predisposed to cut-and-paste would suffer any serious
challenge from genetic engineering as it has been practised in the past.

I need a special companion-interpreter by my side to explain that, yes,
it will be alright, calm down, don't worry, it's only a religious
doofus, the horror will pass, etc.

""Throughout our history, Alabamians have turned in prayer to God to
humbly ask for his blessings and to hold us steady during times of
difficulty," Riley said.

That's where you belong. They're always good for a laugh, until you
remember that you share the region with the people who wrote them. The
first thing that Nisbet and DJ Grothe do is pummel a straw man for a
bit.

Horseshoe crabs are, I think, more closely related to spiders and ticks.

Go play woith Mike S. With this tradition in mind, I think that making
profs carry small grenades would be much more appropriate.
But "Squids can sense fear" is a general favourite. One: prayer doesn't
work. Its worse than just having the wiring run at the front, the whole
retina is back to front in vertebrates.

With this tradition in mind, I think that making profs carry small
grenades would be much more appropriate.

In the entirety of The God Delusion, Dawkins mentions civil rights
precisely once, in the context of fundamentalist Christians who insist
that discriminating against homosexuals is their civil right. I could
see sitting down with a big bowl of hot butter and a lobster bib.
I'm Professor Sam, but y'all are welome to call me Yosemite! What,
people are coming in with guns and causing trouble?

Also tons of t-shirts, jewelry, and knickknacks. Unfortunately, they
don't just throw a small child in, like some of us would like, but it's
fun to watch nonetheless. You're coming to Seattle?
Where are you going to be?

We have government support of ridiculous "faith-based" charities that
exclude secular institutions; that is a civil rights issue.

He killed the professors first with head shots before moving on to the
students.

Defending atheism with logic alone makes it easy for the theists to
conclude that we are all somewhat mean-spirited and dull.

if youre perfectly fine with incompetents who couldnt pass the police
exam wielding guns and calling themselves "campus security," then whats
wrong with competent professors who do the same? I need a special
companion-interpreter by my side to explain that, yes, it will be
alright, calm down, don't worry, it's only a religious doofus, the
horror will pass, etc. Seattle, more specifically. Acting straight to
avoid being beaten up or denied a job is a moribund American tradition,
although still extant.