Subject: Abazyme Antibodies, cytokines and enzymes.

From: resonate <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:12:49 +0300

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Seminars, books and productivity tools on medical device safety,
efficacy and performance. IDRAC         Database of regulatory and legal
texts.

CanReg          Regulatory affairs consultants.

Global Drug Development Experts        Working with Pharma and Biotech
companies finding CROs and Sites in emerging markets and oversight to
ensure the work is done per FDA and ICH GCP requirements. Affinity
BioReagents    ABR - manufacturer and supplier of research reagents,
antibodies and custom services. com     Live FDA Advisory Committee
telecasts; latest news and information. VTS Consultants       Validation
and regultory consulting.

Immel Resources               Regulatory documents, newsletters,
reports.

com          Industry reference site including links to drug companies
and products, as well as industry events, conferences, and glossaries.
Alpha Diagnostic               Custom peptides and antibodies.

Global Drug Development Experts        Working with Pharma and Biotech
companies finding CROs and Sites in emerging markets and oversight to
ensure the work is done per FDA and ICH GCP requirements. NorthWest
Kinetics       An independent research facility which specializes in
Phase I and Phase II clinical pharmaceutical studies. Cell Therapies    
CRO for clinical trials involving cell and tissue manipulation.

AntigenSite             Purified proteins and biologicals. The RAN
Institute      Training and education programs in clinical research.
Cross-Trained Data Professionals      A CRO specializing in data
management and statistical programming. PRACS           A Phase I
clinical research facility. IRB Forum    Discussion and news forum for
Institutional Review Boards. This page provides information about the
electronic submission of regulatory information to the Center and the
review of it by CDER staff. of Auckland, New Zealand    Clinical Trials
Research Unit, Univ. DIA           Drug Information Association,
organization for professional in pharmaceutical development. Inclinix   
 A CRO that focuses on hiring doctors and enrolling patients for the
testing of new drugs.

eTrials       Internet based clinical trials and patient diaries.
Goodwyn IRB              IRB with emphasis on document security.
PharmaReady             Document management and training records systems
for the pharmaceutical industry. AAI           Comprehensive
pharmaceutical formulation, testing and manufacturing expertise; ability
to conduct clinical trials.

com   Source of FDA information. SPI USA            Consulting in the
USA, Europe and China; training and regulatory consulting in
biotechnology and pharmaceutical development.

Global Drug Development Experts        Working with Pharma and Biotech
companies finding CROs and Sites in emerging markets and oversight to
ensure the work is done per FDA and ICH GCP requirements. Global Drug
Development Experts        Working with Pharma and Biotech companies
finding CROs and Sites in emerging markets and oversight to ensure the
work is done per FDA and ICH GCP requirements.

Medidata          Electronic data capture systems. BioSupplyNet         
 Biomedical Research Products Sources. MedTrials   Clinical research
consulting, training, monitoring and coordinating services to the
pharmaceutical and medical device industries and to clinical
investigative sites.
CFIA             Canadian Food Inspection Agency Science Branch, Office
of Biotechnology. PRACS           A Phase I clinical research facility.
McCarter English LLP       Liability claims, legal risks, regulatory
advice, intellectual property. Additional guidance documents, when
available in draft or final form, will be added to this page.
Pharmaceutical Services Corporation       Quality and Compliance
servicesfor the life sciences. STATISTICA             Document
management for regulated industries. Oakleaf Systems            U.

Synergy Research Group  Managing and conducting clinical phase II - IV
trials of whatever size and indication throughout Eastern Europe.
InnoPharm              An independent Russia-based contract research
organization providing Phase II-IV clinical trials support.

all aspects of the legal protection and business development of ideas.

Silva and Associates      Mexico Patent Attorneys -protection of
traditional knowledge, genetic resources, biotechnology, pharmaceutic
and life science; patent searches and prosecution. It offers a standard
way for researchers to report trials.
PharmaPart               Provider of drug development services to the
pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries for the
development and commercialisation of innovative medical therapies.

Human Research Report               Monthly updates on regulatory
aspects of clinical trials in humans. Coeur Scientific    Contract
development company providing consultations and in vivo, in vitro
preclinical study management. Immel Resources               Regulatory
documents, newsletters, reports. - Servicing the validation and
regulatory requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and
medical devices industries.

Odyssey Research    Site management organization, North-Central U. Kamm
Associates           CRO.
Pacific Bridge  Consulting firm assisting international medical
companies in Asia in business development and regulatory matters;
medical, medical device, reimbursement, etc. InfinityQS              
Software validation services.

Goodwyn IRB              IRB with emphasis on document security.

com           On-line information portal and discussion groups.

Pro Re Nata               Regulatory consulting resources for China. com
         Industry reference site including links to drug companies and
products, as well as industry events, conferences, and glossaries.

VIASYS Clinical Services           Technology for clinical trials.