Subject: presume

From: Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:52:40 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

" Problem was, it was almost impossible for me to tell if it was real or
a savvy phishing attempt. That's a real quote from Ms.

I am usually skeptical about clicking links in emails, but I figure as
long as you check the url in your web browser before proceeding it isn't
a big deal.

And so, dear reader, what do you think?

I'm going right over to amazon now to order your book - hopefully that
will help.

They've gone from great to good to in serious trouble. com" into your
Web browser and log in to your account.