Subject: Currently, the Producer is modeled after the Portlet Container, that is, it interacts with the local Portlet Container through the latter's API.

From: newfangled <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:20:35 +0300

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Then other portlets can receive that event and change their content in
response to the event. Portal developers are welcome to participate in
the Portlet Container Project. You won't need to write another tag
handler, component class, or component renderer by hand. The process of
then becoming a developer is simple: Act like one.

You'll see how this style is used in a later discussion about the
service listService.
What you name the directory is significant because this is how the jMaki
wrapper and rendering mechanism will refer to the widget.

Users participate in the community.
Do download and install the plug-in and try it out! Correspondingly, the
Consumer enables content aggregators and portals to consume remote
portlets that are published by the Producer through a uniform interface.
He is a contributor to the Apache Roller, Portlet Repository, and
Quickr-Flickr open source projects. Implementing Ajax  Functionality in
a Legacy Web Application The first articles in the series show how to
implement  Ajax features in an existing application that was developed
in the NetBeans IDE. Such an architecture spells versatility for
recomposing and integrating the WSRP Project into any environment or
system to meet your requirements. Accelerate the delivery cycle of bug
fixes.
With so many cool widgets available out there, this is a huge benefit:
You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

He lives in San Jose, CA with his wife and son. You cannot do this from
Java technology-based applications.
Wrapping a Widget With jMaki Before you get started learning how to wrap
a prebuilt widget, you should know that you might not even need to do
so.
js File and the listService. Allowing End Users to Create Communities To
enable participation among groups of users, Portal Server makes content
available to users based on administrator-defined roles.
Create a Consumer through the Consumer Administrative Portlet: Click the
New button, specify the WSDL URL, and follow the screen prompts. See
Using jMaki Widgets for a description of the other attributes. jar
GlassFish-install-dir GlassFish-domain-dir where GlassFish-install-dir
is the location in which you installed GlassFish and
GlassFish-domain-dir is GlassFish's domain directory. In the NetBeans
IDE  GUI Builder main window, make sure the Design mode is active. The
portal also includes task and event management portlets that integrate
with the Sun Java System Calendar Server to keep track of community
tasks and events.
css File The component. war to your application's web directory. They
can reuse most widgets they already created. He lives in San Jose, CA
with his wife and son. It also allows the user to click an  item in the
list to remove it. Contributors should carefully read the details of the
agreement.

deployed from that directory. location denoted by a user-specified zip
code.

Creation of Remote Portlet Windows You can now create remote portlet
windows. Wrapping a Widget With jMaki Before you get started learning
how to wrap a prebuilt widget, you should know that you might not even
need to do so.
Alternatively, manually create the NetBeans project. The process of
converting Unicode text data to common, well-known formats for
comparisons, searches, and other text processing  D. It supplies
additional metadata about the MBean.

The inner div tag identifies the component that displays the list on the
page. Log in by clicking Sign In at the top.

He is a contributor to the Apache Roller, Portlet Repository, and
Quickr-Flickr open source projects. Once a group of users is gathered
together in a community, they can share information within the portal
using Portal Server's various content editing capabilities.

For simplicity, the WSRP Project adopts a single-machine approach. For
example, if you have a widget that allows you to add items to a list,
the service performs the logic that initializes the List object and
invokes its add method with the new item to add.
The installer is displayed. This file is optional.

In the NetBeans IDE  GUI Builder main window, make sure the Design mode
is active.
He is a contributor to the Apache Roller, Portlet Repository, and
Quickr-Flickr open source projects.
You won't need to write another tag handler, component class, or
component renderer by hand. Moreover, to the detriment of the end users,
ISVs, developers, and vendors, that scenario meant that only a limited
number of applications were available through only a few portals.

He has written about Solaris and Java technologies for longer than he
likes to admit, composing everything from man pages to technical white
papers.

Alternatively, manually create the NetBeans project.

jsp, which interacts with component. The next section describes how to
wrap these components into a jMaki widget. css file defines a few simple
styles that help give feedback to the user. As its name implies, the
Weather Portlet displays the current temperature in a U.
WSRP Administrative Portlets Producer and Consumer Administrative
Portlets are the UI for the MBeans mentioned in the preceding
subsection. If all looks good, do the following: Deploy the WSRP on
GlassFish. The WSRP Administrative Interface demonstrates the
flexibility of using public, exported MBeans in conjunction with the
WSRP Project.

Portal Server includes search and classification features that provide
this ability for enterprise-wide content as well as community content.
You are then directed to the Producer's WSDL URL.