Subject: moonlight

From: Sam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 03:47:45 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

His knowledge, wisdom and insights are  therefore well worth listening
to.
As a  result, there was great pressures on everyone to succeed, to the
point where  people were hiding bad news. Leadership therefore tends to
be a more right-brained activity, while  management is more
left-brained. The  discipline of creative thinking often results in
ideas much better than those that  arise from the habit of creative
thinking. Considering three different sources of  pressure provides some
useful insight.

Bill Gates has made the decision to step down from the summit of the 
company he created. Women encourage openness and are more accessible. If
 the creativity and efficiency are present in appropriate measures, the
next big  challenge is to know when to persist with an idea or when to
get out.

These are small acts that have  the intention of helping others or
helping the world. Rather, they stay predominantly because of 
relationships. Women have had to prove, repeatedly, that  their way of
managing works. The key to the  issue is timing.
In the future, the value that  western economies can add will come from
right-brained thinking. More recently they have been  automating
processes using computer systems, itself an intrinsically logical 
technology.
It is for these reasons that the book was  only awarded three stars. Let
 me give you an example:  Fred is a senior  manager, he is committed to
his company and works with enthusiasm. There should be no  payments made
other than base salary and pension unless the organisation is  covering
its cost of capital, including equity as well as debt.

A couple of years ago I reported some  interesting findings by
motivation consultant John Fisher.

However,  with some design effort, the idea could have been a success.
We set out to use a creative technique in a deliberate fashion to 
determine a focus.

Leadership therefore tends to be a more right-brained activity, while 
management is more left-brained. Leadership therefore tends to be a more
right-brained activity, while  management is more left-brained. That
translates into cost-effective staffing  and recruiting.

But the  vital process of sales has long taken a back seat to the
younger business  discipline of marketing. The authors take issue with
the overly  hands-off approach of leaders who see execution as the
tactical side of the  business, something they can delegate, while they
focus on the bigger picture.
Designing A New Religion   When analysing  a situation, we pick out
standard elements.
These are small acts that have  the intention of helping others or
helping the world.

Such assessments include anonymous reviews  from a manager's peers,
supervisors and subordinates. A lot of attention is paid to 
decision-making, and this attention is necessary.

There are targets to achieve, deals to close  and reorganisations to
think about.

What  about 'hard skills' and analysis?

The  discipline of creative thinking often results in ideas much better
than those that  arise from the habit of creative thinking. Whereas, if
you focus on the objectives, the  tasks will tend to prioritise
themselves. Objectives  are bigger than tasks and much more important.
Article: Do Women Make Better Managers? Turns out, girls can do  it
better. Result:  Women are more flexible and find it easier to
multitask.

There is no natural pressure to simplify, so we should make an  effort
to apply the pressure ourselves.
Methods of  exploring the impact of a new idea or product exist, such as
pilot schemes,  test-marketing, etc.
Gates has given himself two more years to conclude his business 
strategy successfully.

More recently they have been  automating processes using computer
systems, itself an intrinsically logical  technology. Too frequently, a
merely adequate  solution blocks a better one. The Herrmann Brain
Dominance tool provides  good evidence of this. So if women have the
managerial edge, how come  you don't see more of them in positions of
power? The problem at the moment is that the system  is greedy and
crude.

No doubt there  will be further twists to the story in the coming months
and years.

Look after them and they will look after you. Historically,  new
religions are revealed to chosen people in a mystical process.
The suggested regime  has an added bonus in that the non-executives and
the outside investors will  have a clear idea of the reward system and
how it relates to genuine  achievement.
His knowledge, wisdom and insights are  therefore well worth listening
to.