Subject: [P2Prg] [ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement ] **** Submission deadline is extended to November 10, 2007 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- CALL FOR PAPERS Hot-P2P 2008 -----

From: "Matteo Dell'Amico" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:59:41 +0100

[ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement ]

**** Submission deadline is extended to November 10, 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS  Hot-P2P 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   Fifth International Workshop on
          Hot Topics in Peer-to-Peer Systems (Hot-P2P 2008)
                http://www.disi.unige.it/hotp2p/

                   In conjunction with IPDPS 2008
                April 14-18, 2008 - Miami, Florida US

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DATES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extended deadline: Saturday, November 10th, 2007
Notification of acceptance/rejection: Friday, December 21st, 2007
Camera ready version due: Monday, January 28th, 2008 (same as IPDPS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAPER SUBMISSION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full papers will be submitted electronically using the EDAS Conference
Management System. Papers should be up to 8 pages, using IEEE's two column
format and include the author's name, affiliation and contact details.

Detailed information on electronic submission are provided on the web site
of the workshop: http://www.disi.unige.it/hotp2p/2008/submproc.php
_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg