Subject: [P2Prg] Call for CCNC 2009 Workshop Proposals

From: "Kurt Tutschku" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:23 +0900

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for multiple copies received.
Please distribute it to interested colleagues, and mailing lists. Lots of
thanks for your great help!

Sincerely,

Kurt Tutschku
CCNC Workshops 2009 Chair

Call for CCNC 2009 Workshop Proposals
======================================

Introduction

The CCNC Workshops 2009 Chair and the organizing committee of the CCNC 2009
invite proposals for the CCNC Workshops to be held on January 13, 2009, Las
Vegas, USA, in conjunction with the main technical program of the CCNC 2009
conference (http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/). 
The researchers and practitioners interested in organizing the workshops are
invited to submit workshop proposals. The purpose of the CCNC Workshops 2009
is to provide participants with an international forum and opportunity to
discuss novel research ideas and challenges in a wide range of networked
consumer systems. The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE
Computer Society (and will be indexed accordingly). 

Manuscripts should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard
conference format (8.5" x 11", Two-Column). Submission of a paper should be
regarded as a commitment such that, if accepted, at least one author of the
paper will register and attend the conference; otherwise, it will be removed
from the IEEE Digital Library after the conference. The paper length will be
decided soon.

Submission Guidelines

To propose a workshop in conjunction with CCNC 2009, please submit a
workshop proposal including the following information:
*The title of the workshop;
*The workshop scope and the introduction of the technical issues that the
workshop will address; *The important anticipated deadlines of the workshop;
*The detailed contact information of the workshop organizers, such as names,
titles, affiliations, postal code & address, phone and fax numbers, and
e-mail addresses; *It is also required to write one paragraph about the
organizers' 
experience on conference/workshop organization, and one paragraph describing
on how you will advertise and distribute to attract more papers for your
workshop.

Important Dates

Workshop proposals deadline:		May 23, 2008 
Notification of decision:		May 30, 2008
Workshop presentations:			January 13, 2009

Workshops Contact:

All workshop proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the CCNC Workshops
2009 Chair, DR. Kurt Tutschku (tutschku AT nict DOT go DOT jp), NICT, Japan.

---
Dr. Kurt Tutschku, Expert Researcher
NICT (National Institute of Information and Communication Technology) 
Network Architecture Group, Network Research Center
Park Court Place, 4th Floor
1-33-16, Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0001
Japan

Tel.: +81-3-3868-6916 
FAX.: +81-3-3868-6921 
mailto:[email-masked] or mailto:[email-masked] 
http://www.nict.go.jp/index.html

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg