Subject: [P2Prg] IEEE SECON 2009, Announcement and Call for Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:08:26 +0200 (CEST)

We apologize if you receive this announcement multiple times
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                             IEEE SECON 2009

     The 6th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor,
                Mesh and Ad hoc Communications and Networks

                       Roma, Italy, June 22-26 2009
                         www.ieee-secon.org/2009

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The sixth annual IEEE SECON conference will provide a unique forum to
exchange ideas, discuss best practices, raise awareness, and share
experiences among researchers and practitioners in the field of sensor,
mesh, and ad hoc networks and systems. IEEE SECON grew out of the IEEE
INFOCOM conference in 2004, in order to create an event that focuses on
the important and exciting topics of Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc
Communications Networks.

Papers describing original, previously unpublished research work,
experimental efforts, practical experiences, and industrial and commercial
developments in sensor, ad hoc, and mesh communications and networks are
solicited. Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Modeling, Algorithms, and Performance Evaluation
* Measurements and Experimental Research
* Hardware and Software Platforms, Middleware
* New Architectures
* MAC, Network, Transport, Application Protocols and Cross-Layer Design
* Network Coding, MIMO, Cooperative Communications and Other Novel
  Techniques
* Cognitive Radios, Vehicular Networks, Underwater Networks, Urban Sensing,
  and other Emerging Areas
* Security, Survivability and Fault Tolerance

IMPORTANT DATES
Manuscript Registration Deadline: 	January 5 2009, 7:59pm EST
Manuscript Submission Deadline: 	January 12 2009, 7:59pm EST
Decision Notification: 			March 29 2009
Camera Ready Due: 			April 10 2009

PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Papers should neither have been published elsewhere nor currently under
review by another conference or journal. All papers for IEEE SECON 2009
must be submitted electronically via the EDAS system: http://edas.info/.
Papers must be no longer than 9 pages and in font size no smaller than 10
points. Please refer to the IEEE SECON website for detailed instructions
on preparing and submitting the manuscript. Accepted papers will appear in
the conference proceedings published by IEEE.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

* GENERAL CHAIR
Mario Gerla, University of California at Los Angeles

* TPC CO-CHAIRS
Chiara Petrioli, University of Rome "La Sapienza," Italy
Nitin Vaidya, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.A.

* TPC VICE CHAIR
Bhaskar Krishnamachari, University of Southern California

* PUBLICITY CHAIR
Stefano Basagni, Northeastern University

* WEB CHAIR
Romit Roy Choudhury, Duke University

* LOCAL ARRANGEMENT CHAIR
Francesca Cuomo, University of Rome "La Sapienza," Italy

* STANDING COMMITTEE
Fred Bauer, Nokia (Chair)
Hamid Aghvami, King's College, London
Mischa Dohler, France Telecom R&D
Harvey Freeman, HAF Consulting, Inc.
Sung-Ju Lee, HP Labs
Prasant Mohapatra, University of California at Davis
Krishna Sivalingam, University of Maryland, Baltimore County

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg