Subject: [P2Prg] list maintenance

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:03:04 -0400

Greetings:

Shortly, we will be moving the P2PRG list into the irtf.org domain.

When that change occurs, there will be several side-effects:

1. List email will now appear to come "from"  [email-masked] ,
whereas before it was coming from [email-masked].  You may wish to
adjust your personal email filters to accommodate this new source.

2. You will now be able to send email "to" [email-masked] , although
the old address [email-masked] will still work as well, as a
convenience.  You may wish to adjust your personal address books to
reflect this new address.

3. Mail administration for IRTF mailing lists will now be via mailman at
the IRTF website:   http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg  etc.
You may wish to adjust your browser bookmarks/favorites to reflect this
new address.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards...

--aaron
_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg