Subject: [P2Prg] Social Networking at WONS 2009

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:51:23 +0200 (CEST)

(Apologies for multiple copies of this message.)

Social Networking session at WONS’09
Organizers: J. Crowcroft (U. Cambridge), I. Stavrakakis (U. Athens)

February 2-4, 2009. Snowbird, Utah, USA
Web Site: wons09.cs.ucla.edu

This session solicits original, previously unpublished ideas on
completed work, position papers, and/or  work-in-progress papers. We
encourage papers that propose new research directions or could
generate lively debate at the workshop.

Aspects of social networking are to be considered that affect the
design of Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services (WONS),
providing novel insights on protocol and network design, modeling and
performance evaluation, pricing and profitability models, QoS models,
practical implementations, service level aspects and Internet
integration of wireless networks.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

- Design for “On demand” wireless mobile social networks
- Content dissemination and discovery strategies in wireless-mobile
social networks
- Information sharing and forwarding in wireless-mobile social DTNs.
- Rating, reputation, trust and interest-specification and evolution
in wireless mobile social networks
- Challenges and opportunities posed by mobile social networks

Dates:

Paper submission: Monday, Nov 10, 2008 (NO EXTENSION!)
Acceptance notification: Thursday, Nov 20, 2008
Camera-ready: Dec 7, 2008
Workshop date: Feb 2-4, 2009

Submission Instructions:

Submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere or currently
be under review by another conference or journal. Authors are invited
to submit double-column full (8 pages) and short papers (4 pages) in
PDF format having a font size no smaller than 10pt. Short papers
should present future research directions, ongoing work, visionary,
innovative ideas; accepted short papers will populate poster sessions
at the conference and will be included in the conference proceedings.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to
register and present the paper. Conference proceedings will be
included in the IEEE Xplore library.

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg