Subject: [P2Prg] Online Magazine for Pervasive Adaptation

From: Antonio Di Ferdinando <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:30:10 +0100

[apologies for cross-posting]

PerAda Magazine is a website intended to:

- Keep those already working in pervasive and adaptive computing  
apprised of new developments
- Provide an easy introduction for students and those in associated  
technical areas
- Engage and inform the public at large

It covers the whole gamut of related technical areas from devices and  
sensor networks to middleware and architectures, and social networks  
and human-computer interaction. The site features short, easy-to-  
read, scientist-written articles explaining the context of their  
research, and providing references for those who want to follow up.
You can see it at:

http://www.perada-magazine.eu

At the site you can subscribe to either RSS or e-mail feeds. You are  
also welcome to contact the editor <[email-masked]> if you  
wish to write for the magazine yourself, or to suggest an appropriate  
author/subject. All we need is a name and affiliation, the rough idea  
of the topic and, if possible, an e-mail address.

The site is being run as a public service by PANORAMA Coordination  
Action, which is a European Commission FP7 project funded by the  
Future and Emerging Technologies Proactive Initiative. For more  
information about the action (coordinator: Professor Ben Paechter,  
Napier University), the projects and the research programme, please go  
to http://www.perada.eu

We hope you find the magazine useful.

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg