Subject: [p2prg] CCNC'10: Call for Workshop Proposals

From: Kurt Tutschku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:43:35 +0100

Please apologize multiple reception of this CfP.
======================================
Call for CCNC 2010 Workshop Proposals
======================================

Introduction

The CCNC Workshops 2010 Chair and the organizing committee of the CCNC  
2010 invite proposals for the CCNC Workshops to be held aroundJanuary  
9 or 12, 2010, Las Vegas, USA, in conjunction with the main technical  
program of the CCNC 2010 conference (http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/). The  
researchers and practitioners interested in organizing the workshops  
are invited to submit workshop proposals. The purpose of the CCNC  
Workshops 2010 is to provide participants with an international forum  
and opportunity to discuss novel research ideas and challenges in a  
wide range of networked consumer systems. The workshop proceedings  
will be published by IEEE Computer Society (and will be indexed  
accordingly).

Manuscripts should be written in English conforming to the IEEE  
standard conference format (8.5" x 11", Two-Column). Submission of  
paper should be regarded as a commitment such that, if accepted, at  
least one author of the paper will register and attend the  
conference;  otherwise, it will be removed from the IEEE Digital  
Library after the conference. The paper length will be decided soon.

Submission Guidelines

To propose a workshop in conjunction with CCNC 2009, please submit a  
workshop proposal including the following information:

* The title of the workshop;
* The workshop scope and the introduction of the technical issues that  
the workshop will address;
*The important anticipated deadlines of the workshop;
*The detailed contact information of the workshop organizers, such as  
names, titles, affiliations, postal code & address, phone and fax  
numbers, and e-mail addresses;
*It is also required to write one paragraph about the organizers'  
experience on conference/workshop organization, and one paragraph  
describing on how you will advertise and distribute to attract more  
papers for your workshop.

For better management, the CCNC workshop organizers required to use  
EDAS to manage their papers.

Important Dates

Workshop proposals deadline:		April 15, 2009
Notification of proposal decision:	April 29, 2009
Deadline workshop papers:		August 24, 2009
Acceptance of workshop papers	September 28, 2009
Camera-ready version (hard)		October 15, 2009
Workshop presentations:			around January 9-12, 2010

Workshops Contact:

All workshop proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the CCNC  
Workshops 2010 Chair, Prof. Dr. Kurt Tutschku ([email-masked] 
), University of Vienna, Austria.
---
Prof. Dr. Kurt Tutschku
Chair of Future Communication (Endowed by Telekom Austria)
Institute of Distributed and Multimedia Systems, Faculty of Computer  
Science
University of Vienna, Universitaetsstrasse 10/T11, 1090 Wien, Austria.

Tel: +43/1/4277-39611 Mobile: +43/664/60277-39611

http://www.cs.univie.ac.at/fc

mailto:[email-masked] or mailto:[email-masked]