Subject: [p2prg] (no subject)

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:01:29 +0100

All,

as you know, P2PRG is going to meet in San Francisco during IETF74.  
So far,
we have the following slot:

     TUESDAY, March 24, 2009
     1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
     Imperial A     IRTF     p2prg     Peer-to-Peer Research Group

I suggest anyone to regularly check the IETF agenda here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html
in case of last minute changes.

The agenda of the P2PRG meeting is published on the wiki page:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/PeerToPeerResearchGroup

The agenda is pretty full and we had to compress each slot so that  
everyone
will have the possibility to present his work.

Unfortunately, Volker and myself will have to act as very strict  
arbiters
in terms of time in order not to accumulate delays.

Each speaker is requested to fit its presentation in the timeslot and
please, send us the presentation material by Monday, March 23 so we have
time to review it.

Thanks and see you in SF.
Volker & Stefano.