Subject: [p2prg] Proposal of democratic communication protocols, considering extensions of TCP/IP

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:18:19 +0900

Dear professionals and experts,

At first, internet is a one of p2p system, I think.

So, I'm looking for the discussion area about the communication 
technology for aceelrating democratic activities. In other words, 
the discussion to create new RFC for democratic communication 
protocols considering the extensions of TCP/IP, and the central 
controlled information systems.

Sincerely.

Please give me recommendation or advices.

Regards,

---
Abraham TaddyHatty 
[email-masked]

----------
Internet Draft for extension of the fundamental concept of TCP/IP

      Donation for Political Party and The Digital Money System 

                  The Critical Social Security Hole of 
  the Numerical Computer Architecture, Operating System 
                       and The TCP/IP Networking

                                                 Abraham TADDYHATTY
                                                  [email-masked]

<Abstraction>
T.B.D

1. Introduction

 The present computer architecture was originally invented as 
a numerical calculater. As you may know, the main circuit of 
central pocesser unit is indeed an arithmetic calculater. It was 
not created as an accelerator of interaction of humanities. 
Of cource, many core processor is also.

  As you may know, the CPU of computer is contorolled by 
Operationg System. And the concept of Operationg System 
was originally invented for both abstraction of hardware and 
resource management. It is originally invented by the 
programmer's point of view, so, the role of Operationg System 
can be said to be just making programming efficiently. 
Generally, in Operationg System, the power of controlling 
information is centrally concentrated. Is it adespotism? Is 
there no need to consider the separation of the power?

 And also, the TCP/IP networking was originally designed as 
a military network. It was invented for the objective of efficient 
communication in troop or army, not for optimization of 
democracy. There is no need to say, grasping and controlling 
information among people is a kind of power. In designing TCP/IP 
networking, the meaning of separation of the power among citizen 
was not considered. In modern nations, why the power is 
separated? for example, justice, legislation and administration. 
What is the principle of separation of the power? Does the 
scientific theorem of separation of the power exist ? Who 
should have the power grasping information among people?

 Historically both Operating System and the TCP/IP 
networking was not designed for optimization of democratic 
activities, so, using Operating System and the TCP/IP 
networking, the power of controling information will be centrally 
concentrated, and putting democracy out of balance.

 By the way, generally, we have two choices for understanding 
a nation. One is that a nation is considered as a set of 
organizations, and people always should belong to some 
organization. And another is that a nation is considered as a 
set of people or family, and organizations is just a method for 
people not a objective of people. Reminding and considering 
an idea of democratic egalitarianism, the correct answer is the 
later, a nation should be considered as a set of people. 
Any organization should be considered as just a method for 
people, not a objective for people.

 Using Operationg System and the TCP/IP networking as 
bridges of communication of humanities, the power to control 
information will be centrally gathered,and so, the companies or 
public organizations centric information system is tend to 
be constructed. Because the power of controlling information 
is gathered to managers of companies, and the managers of 
campanies are easy to modify or hide information of social 
system. For example, people can't check the duration for 
political parties by huge companies with the digital money 
through the TCP/IP networking. It would be difficult to check 
evil informatic activities by managers of campanies. As I mentioned 
above, a nation should be considered as a set of citizen, not 
a set of military organization, the trend will put democracy out 
of balance. Because democratic activities depends upon intensive 
gathering of people's decision making with correct balanced 
distributin of information. Generally, in a democratic nation, 
each people is both value judger and decision maker. 

 Most of all, in the digital money system based upon Operating 
System and the TCP/IP networking, duration for political party 
by managers of large campanies can't be publically controlled. 
Because the current digital money system is based upon OS and 
the TCP/IP networking, the power to contol information is 
centrally gathered to managers. The organization oriented 
information system bring putting a national democracy out of 
balance.

 Basically, for public infrastructure such as digital money system, 
Operating System and the TCP/IP networking should not be used. 
We must modify the specifications, I think. Should we choose the 
central controlled information system in order to construct public 
digital money system ? Is it a correct choice? We should remember 
the faces of the people who selling digital money system. We should 
remind the faces of th people who promoting numerical computer 
network for social infrastructures. What ware thay saying ? Was 
their thought is sufficient? Was their insight is enough? Who was 
showing the academic direction and the trend of information science?

 There is no need to say, high level decision making is always 
going to affect the future rewards of people and the satisfaction 
of nation. When we discuss the communication technology for 
optimization of democratic activities, we should truely be careful 
of the history and the culture of each nations, and the deep insight 
will be required. So, I propose a concept of academic criminals. 
The concept is created for judging high level decision making in 
academic opinions and activities. Generally, academic opinions and 
activities can't be reviced by current social system such as 
administration justice and legislation. Because the present social 
systems always should be focusing the present problems, not focusing 
the far future of civilization. The intellectual method of prediction of 
the future should be included in academic activities.

 Historically, our civilization have been formed with characters,
languages, mathematics and any culture based upon both paper 
and ink which have been used for a long time. As you may know, 
these tools are now going to be replaced with electro-maginetic-optical 
devices. It means that renovation of civilization is indeed under 
going. The concept of Academic Criminals will be useful for 
keeping general dicision making of direction of academic activities 
and opinions in balance, I think.

 Ultimate goal of this matter is finding out the theorem for how to 
locate the power to control information among the communication 
road of the people, where the power to control information should 
be located, and how to modify the location of the power to control 
information. And, according to the theorem, the specifications of 
Operationg System and the TCP/IP networking should be modified, 
I think. Generally, democratic systems can't be constructed by 
capitalism. It would be formed depending upon the idea or the 
theorem, I beleave.

Sincerely.

---
Abraham TaddyHatty 
[email-masked]