Subject: [p2prg] CFP ACM PE-WASUN 2009 (Tenerife, Canary Islands, SPAIN)

From: Tahiry Razafindralambo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:18:30 +0100

Sorry for the multiple copies.

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ACM PE-WASUN 2009

   6th ACM International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of
         Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, and Ubiquitous Networks

           (Jointly with the 12th ACM MSWiM Conference)

              http://www.ens-lyon.fr/LIP/pe-wasun09

                   Tenerife, Canary Islands, SPAIN
                       26-30 October, 2009

                          CALL FOR PAPERS
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope
-----

Wireless  ad hoc,  sensor,  along  with  ubiquitous  networks have
recently witnessed  their  fastest  growth period ever in history,
and this trend is likely  to continue  for the foreseeable future.
However, as such networks become increasingly complex, performance
modelling  and  evaluation will play crucial  part in their design
process  to ensure their successful deployment and exploitation in
practice.

This  symposium aims  to bring together scientists, engineers, and
practitioners  to  share  and  exchange their experiences, discuss
challenges,  and  report state-of-the-art and in-progress research
on all aspects of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
with  a  specific  emphasis  on  their  performance evaluation and
analysis. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

- Predictive performance models of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous
  networks
- Analytical modeling
- Probabilistic models for ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
- Queuing and network information theoretic analysis
- Tracing and trace analysis
- Software tools for network performance and evaluation
- Simulation methods
- Automatic performance analysis
- Performance comparison
- Performance of wireless and sensor devices
- RF channel capacity modeling and analysis
- Mobility modeling and management
- Traffic models for ad hoc, sensor networks
- Performance evaluation of wireless mesh networks
- Performance evaluation of pervasive and ubiquitous networks
- Performance evaluation of vehicular networks
- Network performance improvement through optimization and tuning
- Performance  measurement, evaluation and monitoring tools for ad
  hoc, sensor and ubiquitous networks
- Case studies demonstrating the role of performance evaluation in
  the design of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks

General Chair
-------------
Stephan Olariu        Old Dominion University, USA

Program Co-Chairs
-----------------
Azzedine Boukerche        University of Ottawa, Canada
                          ([email-masked])
Isabelle Guérin Lassous   Université Lyon I/LIP, France
                          ([email-masked])

Poster Chair
------------
Emmanouil Dramitinos 	INRIA/LIP, France ([email-masked])

Demos Chair
-----------
Claude Chaudet 	Telecom ParisTech, France ([email-masked])

Publicity Chair
---------------
Tahiry Razafindralambo 	INRIA/IRCICA/LIFL, France

Program Committee Members
-------------------------
Paolo Bellavista          University of Bologna, Italy
Fernando Boavida          University of Coimbra, Portugal
Raffaele Bruno            IIT-CNR, Italy
Ioannis Chatzigiannakis   Patras University, Greece
Guillaume Chelius         INRIA/CITI, France
Carla Fabiana Chiasserini Politecnico di Torino, Italy
Michele Colajanni         University of Modena, Italy
Francesca Cuomo           University of Roma La Sapienza, Italy
Marcelo Dias de Amorim    CNRS/LIP6, France
Manos Dramitinos          INRIA/LIP, France
Falko Dressler            Univ. of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
Bertrand Ducourthial      UTC, France
Juan-Carlos Cano Escriba  UPV, Spain
Vittoria Gianuzzi         University of Genova, Italy
Monica Aguilar Igartua    Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
Helen Karatza             Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Bernard Mans              Macquarie University, Australia
Pietro Manzoni            Politechnic Univ. of Valencia, Spain
Tommaso Melodia           State University of New York, USA
Geyong Min                Bradford University, UK
Sotiris Nikoletseas       University of Patras and CTI, Greece
Mirela Notare             Barddal University, Brazil
Andrea Passarella         IIT-NR, Italy
Richard W. Pazzi          University of Ottawa, Canada
Tahiry Razafindralambo    INRIA/IRCICA/LIFL, France
Prasan Kumar Sahoo        Vanung University, Taiwan, Republic of China
Marco Spohn               Federal Univ. of Campina Grande, Brazil
Damla Turgut              University of Central Florida, USA
Hwang-Cheng Wang          National Ilan University, Taiwan, Republic of China

Paper Submission
----------------
Authors  are  invited  to  submit  manuscripts  reporting original
unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related
to  the  symposium. The  length  of  the papers should not exceed 8
single-spaced, two-column pages, ACM style including tables/figures.
A  template for ACM SIG Proceedings style (LaTeX2e and MSWord) can
be  found  at  http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/template.html.
Accepted papers will appear in the ACM symposium proceedings.

Papers  should  be  submitted  via  EasyChair on the following link:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pewasun09

Important Dates:
----------------

Paper registration due:    May 27th, 2009
Full paper due:            June 1st, 2009
Acceptance notifcation:    July 6th, 2009
Camera ready due:          TBA