Subject: [p2prg] IEEE CCNC Call for Workshop proposals

From: Dr Mario Kolberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:12:10 +0000

Call for IEEE CCNC 2011 Workshop Proposals

***********************************************************************
8th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference

Las Vegas, Nevada USA
January 8 – 11, 2011
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS

***********************************************************************

INTRODUCTION

The IEEE CCNC organizing committee invite proposals for the CCNC
Workshops to be held either on 8 or 11 January, 2011, Las Vegas, USA, in
conjunction with the main technical program of the CCNC 2011 conference
(http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/). All researchers and practitioners
interested in organizing workshops are invited to submit workshop
proposals. The purpose of the CCNC Workshops 2011 is to provide
participants with an international forum and opportunity to discuss
novel research ideas and challenges in a wide range of networked
consumer systems. The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE
(and will be indexed accordingly).

Workshop manuscripts should be written in English conforming to the IEEE
standard conference format (8.5" x 11", Two-Column) and not exceed 5
pages in length. Submission of papers should be regarded as a commitment
such that, if accepted, at least one author of the paper will register
and attend the conference; otherwise it will be removed from the IEEE
Digital Library after the conference.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

To propose a workshop in conjunction with CCNC 2011, please submit a
workshop proposal including the following information:

- The title of the workshop;
- The workshop scope and the introduction of the technical issues that
the workshop will address;
- The important anticipated deadlines of the workshop;
- The detailed contact information of the workshop organizers, such as
names, titles, affiliations, postal code and address, phone and fax
numbers, and e-mail addresses;
- A one paragraph overview of the organizers' experience of
conference/workshop organization, and one paragraph describing how you
will advertise and distribute information to attract more papers for
your workshop.

For better management, the CCNC workshop organizers are required to use
EDAS to manage their papers.

IMPORTANT DATES

Workshop proposals deadline:        April 15, 2010
Notification of proposal decision:  April 29, 2010
Deadline for workshop papers:       August 24, 2010
Acceptance of workshop papers:      September 15, 2010
Camera-ready version (hard):        October 1, 2010
Workshop presentations:             January 8 or 11, 2011

WORKSHOPS CONTACT

All workshop proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the CCNC
Workshops 2011 Chair,
Dr David Llewellyn-Jones ([email-masked]), Liverpool John
Moores University, Liverpool, UK.

-- 
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, 
 number SC 011159.