Subject: [p2prg] e-Energy 2010: Poster Submission Deadline EXTENDED

From: "Karin Hummel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:32:47 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call]

*****************************************************************
*                                                               *
*                    CALL FOR PARTICIPATION and                 *
*                         CALL FOR POSTERS                      *
*                                                               *
*                         e-Energy 2010                         *
* 1st Int'l Conf. on Energy-Efficient Computing and Networking  *
*               http://www.e-energy-conf.org/                   *
*                                                               *
*              In cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM                  *
*        Technically co-sponsored by: IFIP TC6, Euro-NF         *
*                                                               *
*                University of Passau, Germany                  *
*                       April 13-15, 2010                       *
*                                                               *
*      Poster submission deadline (EXTENDED): March 17, 2010    *
*                                                               *
*****************************************************************

We are pleased to announce e-Energy 2010, the First
International Conference on Energy-Efficient Computing and
Networking and invite you to attend and to contribute to the
scientific program by submitting a poster proposal.

* GENERAL INFORMATION
e-Energy 2010 serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the
discussion and exchange of information on the research,
development, and applications on all energy-related topics which
address the fields of servers and communication infrastructures,
services in data centers, end-systems in home and office
environments, sensor networks, and future networks such as the
Future Internet.

* PROCEEDINGS AND PROGRAM
e-Energy 2010 will feature 29 papers presenting new and
visionary ideas how to make computing and networking more
energy-efficient. Keynote lectures will be given by Manfred
Immitzer (CIO, Nokia Siemens Networks) and Prof. Paul Kuehn
(University of Stuttgart, Germany). Please visit
http://www.e-energy.uni-passau.de/program/ to learn more about
the conference program.

******************** POSTER SUBMISSIONS *********************

POSTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE (extended): March 17, 2010, 11:59pm CET
POSTER NOTIFICATION DEADLINE (extended): March 19, 2010.

We solicitate poster submissions of areas of interest similar
to those listed in the technical call for papers. Posters do not
need to describe completed work, but they should give an overview
on research, best providing also preliminary results. We especially
encourage submissions of new visionary ideas. Final posters will be
displayed during all breaks facilitating discussions among the
conference participants and will be listed on the Web-site. We will
provide a table and a board on which to tack posters.

Information about areas of interest can be found at:
http://www.e-energy.uni-passau.de/call-for-papers.html

* FORMAT OF POSTER SUBMISSIONS
Poster proposals should be submitted as PDF files with no more than 3
pages (ACM style; same formatting instruction as applicable for
e-Energy paper submissions). The first two pages should contain an
extended abstract that explains the research content of the poster.
Additionally, the title, authors, institutional affiliations and
email addresses of the authors should be contained on the first page. The
third page should contain a draft of the poster content itself.

The final maximum poster dimensions are 30" by 40", with poster
contents mounted on rectangular poster board that will be provided along
with the needed mounting materials. The choice of using
multiple sheets of paper or a monolithic large piece of poster
paper is up to the authors.

Information about ACM stylesheets can be found at:
http://www.e-energy.uni-passau.de/call-for-papers.html

* POSTER SUMBISSION PROCESS
Please submit your poster proposal as a PDF e-mail attachment to

[email-masked]

using the subject line "e-Energy Poster Submission". Any questions
concerning the posters should also be directed to this address.
Poster submissions will be reviewed and authors will be notified
about the acceptance.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Passau and receiving your
poster submissions!

General Co-Chairs:
Randy Katz, UC Berkeley (USA)
David Hutchison, Lancaster University (UK)

TPC Co-Chairs:
Hermann de Meer, Passau University (Germany)
Suresh Singh, Portland State University (USA)
Torsten Braun, Bern University (Switzerland)

Publicity Chair:
Karin Anna Hummel, University of Vienna (Austria)