Subject: [p2prg] ACM PE-WASUN 2010, Bodrum, Turkey, October 17-21, 2010

From: Tahiry Razafindralambo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:42:29 +0100

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Papers
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

                      ACM PE-WASUN 2010
 7th ACM International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of
       Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, and Ubiquitous Networks

         (Jointly with the 13th ACM MSWiM Conference)

            http://www.ens-lyon.fr/LIP/pe-wasun10

                        Bodrum, TURKEY
                     17-21 October, 2010

                        CALL FOR PAPERS

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope
-----

Wireless  ad hoc,  sensor,  along  with  ubiquitous  networks have
recently witnessed  their  fastest  growth period ever in history,
and this trend is likely  to continue  for the foreseeable future.
However, as such networks become increasingly complex, performance
modelling  and  evaluation will play crucial  part in their design
process  to ensure their successful deployment and exploitation in
practice.

This  symposium aims  to bring together scientists, engineers, and
practitioners  to  share  and  exchange their experiences, discuss
challenges,  and  report state-of-the-art and in-progress research
on all aspects of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
with  a  specific  emphasis  on  their  performance evaluation and
analysis. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

- Predictive performance models of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
- Analytical modeling
- Probabilistic models for ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
- Queuing and network information theoretic analysis
- Simulation methods
- Automatic performance analysis
- Performance comparison
- Performance of wireless and sensor devices
- Algorithms and protocols for wireless multimedia sensor networks
- RF channel capacity modeling and analysis
- Mobility modeling and management
- Traffic models for ad hoc, sensor networks
- Performance evaluation of wireless mesh networks
- Performance evaluation of vehicular networks
- Algorithms and protocols for vehicular networks, and vehicular sensor networks
- Localization and time synchronization for ad hoc, sensor and
vehicular networks
- Performance evaluation of pervasive and ubiquitous networks
- Network performance improvement through optimization and tuning
- Tracing and trace analysis
- Software tools for network performance and evaluation
- Performance  measurement, evaluation and monitoring tools for ad
hoc, sensor and ubiquitous networks
- Case studies demonstrating the role of performance evaluation in the
design of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks
- Trust and Security protocols
- Quality of Service and Assurance

General Chair
-------------
J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves    University of California at Santa Cruz, USA

Program Chair
-----------------
Isabelle Guérin Lassous   Université Lyon I/LIP, France
([email-masked])

Poster Chair
------------
Emmanouil Dramitinos    Athens University of Economics and Business,
Greece ([email-masked])

Demos Chair
-----------
Claude Chaudet  Telecom ParisTech, France ([email-masked])

Publicity Chair
---------------
Tahiry Razafindralambo  INRIA/IRCICA/LIFL, France

Program Committee Members
-------------------------
To be accepted.

Paper Submission
----------------
Authors  are  invited  to  submit  manuscripts  reporting original
unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related
to  the  symposium. The  length  of  the papers should not exceed 8
single-spaced, two-column pages, ACM style including tables/figures.
A  template for ACM SIG Proceedings style (LaTeX2e and MSWord) can
be  found  at  http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/template.html.
Accepted papers will appear in the ACM symposium proceedings.

Papers  should  be  submitted  via  EasyChair on the following link:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pewasun10

Important Dates:
----------------
Paper registration due:    May 28th, 2010
Full paper due:            June 4th, 2010
Acceptance notifcation:    July 12th, 2010
Camera ready due:          TBA