Subject: [p2prg] Course material on P2P

From: Arnaud Legout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:57:14 +0100

Hi,

I have given a course on P2P for 4 years now, and I decided to release 
it publicly
due to the lack of such a public resource.

I believe this course can be of interest to a large audience: developers 
of P2P protocols
that want to better understand how it works, researchers that want a 
comprehensive
introduction to the field, students that are looking for a document on 
the subject, etc.

This course is focused on P2P content replication with a very 
comprehensive part on BitTorrent.
I also address some very important notions of distributed security. I 
usually give this course
on seven lectures of 3 hours.

I put the slides of my course online (with a Creative Commons license 
BY-NC-SA, which
means you can reuse anything as long as you give credit and don't make 
money out of it).
http://cel.archives-ouvertes.fr/cel-00544132/en/

I recommend to download the PowerPoint version (PPTX), as the PDF version
will not render the animations and the animated slides will look cluttered.

Of course, comments are highly welcomed.

Regards,
Arnaud Legout.