Subject: [p2p-sip] [Fwd: [Sipping] Ad hoc meeting on P2PSIP]

From: enrico.marocco at telecomitalia.it (Enrico Marocco)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:12:28 +0200

Just to let you know.

The early bird registration cutoff for the IETF meeting is tomorrow at
noon ;-)

Enrico

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Sipping] Ad hoc meeting on P2PSIP
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:07:13 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo at ericsson.com>
To: sipping <sipping at ietf.org>
CC: Mary Barnes <mary.barnes at nortel.com>

Folks,

we do not know where or when yet, but we intend to organize an ad hoc
meeting, which will be sponsored by the SIPPING WG, on peer-to-peer SIP
during the Montreal meeting. We will let you know as soon as we get a
time slot and a meeting room for this meeting.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use sip-implementors at cs.columbia.edu for questions on current sip
Use sip at ietf.org for new developments of core SIP

---

From: eunsoo at research.panasonic.com (Eunsoo Shim)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:15:18 -0400

Since the date and time of the P2PSIP ad-hoc meeting is not set yet, I'd
like to encourage folks who want to attend the meeting to keep the
Friday afternoon (July 14) open for it.

Thanks.

Eunsoo

Enrico Marocco wrote:

>p2p-sip mailing list
>p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
>https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/p2p-sip
>  
>