Subject: [p2p-sip] Dialing PSTN no from application...

From: abum at aftek.com (Abu M. Muttalib)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:15:43 +0530

Hi,

I am using an application to dial a PSTN no. Though I am getting the 200 OK
response, I am not able to hear anything.

In the same environment, with same user ID and password, I tried to call the
PSTN no from XPro and was able to dial successfully.

I am not able to figure out why I am not able to dial PSTN no from
application.

I am attaching the logs for both the scenarios. Its ethereal capture of SIP
packets.

Any help or pointer in appropriate direction will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Abu.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: VoIP-Telefonica.zip
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4433 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/p2p-sip/attachments/20061005/1538d417/VoIP-Telefonica.obj

---

From: enrico.marocco at telecomitalia.it (Enrico Marocco)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:51:37 +0200

> response, I am not able to hear anything.

The p2p-sip list is the wrong place both for addressing operational
problems and for sending binary attachments.  Really.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

Ahem.. Sorry, the notice below is not my fault :-(
--------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to webmaster at telecomitalia.it.

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it

--------------------------------------------------------------------