Subject: [p2p-sip] Proposed call on concepts and terminology draft October 16 1300 USPDT (GMT+9)

From: dean.willis at softarmor.com (Dean Willis)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:53:43 -0500

David Bryan is currently editing a new version of the Concepts and  
Terminology draft that we expect to have in circulation by this weekend.

We'd like to host an open conference call next week to talk through  
some points on the draft, then issue another rev before the IETF 67  
cutoff.

The availability of our potentially-sponsoring AD is limited  
(Cullen), so I'd like to propose Tuesday, October 17, at 1300 PDT  
(2100 GMT if my math is right). My apologies for those of you whom  
find this to be in the middle of eating, sleeping, drinking, or other  
traditional after-hours occupations.

I need to get an estimate of the number of people who plan to attend  
so I can size the conference bridge, so please RSVP by COB Friday,  
October 13.

A more detailed agenda will be forthcoming, along with the revised  
draft.

--
Dean

---

From: dean.willis at softarmor.com (Dean Willis)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:15:53 -0500

Duration: Not to exceed two hours, 90 minutes preferred.

On Oct 10, 2006, at 2:53 PM, Dean Willis wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> p2p-sip mailing list
> p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
> https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/p2p-sip
>

---

From: dean.willis at softarmor.com (Dean Willis)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:14:26 -0500

I had one date on the subject line and another in the body. The correct 
date, as far as I know, is the one in the body -- Tuesday, October 17.

I'm sorry for confusing you folks.

> Dean Willis wrote: