Subject: [p2p-sip] IMPORTANT!!! Updated Charter

From: RADHIKA.R.ROY at saic.com (Roy, Radhika R.)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:56:50 -0500

Hi, all:

Like Henry, I also think that the forming of the P2PSIP WG will be the
only objective from now on. All hard works of all members need to have a
fruit.

Best regards,
Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: p2p-sip-bounces at cs.columbia.edu
[mailto:p2p-sip-bounces at cs.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of Henry Sinnreich
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:43 PM
To: David A. Bryan; Eunsoo Shim
Cc: P2P-SIP
Subject: Re: [p2p-sip] IMPORTANT!!! Updated Charter

The updated charter is excellent!

Folks: There is only on action item now, to get the P2PSIP WG formed.

We must postpone any technical issues for later, after having the WG
chartered.

Henry