Subject: [p2p-sip] IESG status update ...

From: fluffy at cisco.com (Cullen Jennings)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:08:01 -0800

The IESG just approved this charter to go out for IETF wide review.  
So the next step is the charter will get an IETF Last Call and the  
IESG will review the comments and decide if they approve the the WG  
or not.

During this time, we will need to make some changes to the  charter.  
Sam has pointed out that we have almost no security issues mentioned  
in the charter. We will need to fix this before it goes back to the  
IESG.

Cullen

---

From: philip_matthews at magma.ca (Philip Matthews)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:33:14 -0500

Cullen:

In your opinion, based on the IESG discussion, does the charter need to:
1) List a few security problems that need to be solved, OR
2) Describe, at some level, the security that a P2PSIP system needs  
to provide?

- Philip

On 11-Jan-07, at 14:08 , Cullen Jennings wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> p2p-sip mailing list
> p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
> https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/p2p-sip