Subject: [P2PSIP] new dSIP drafts evolving from draft-bryan-sipping-p2p-03

From: "Bruce Lowekamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:33:40 -0500

We have just submitted a set of drafts that have evolved from and
extended what was draft-bryan-sipping-p2p-03.  We have adopted the
name distributed SIP (dSIP) for the protocol described in these
drafts.  Until they are officially posted, they are available online
at http://www.p2psip.org/ietf.php

The drafts are:

David A. Bryan, Bruce B. Lowekamp, and Cullen Jennings, dSIP: A P2P
Approach to SIP Registration and Resource Location,
draft-bryan-p2psip-dsip-00

Marcia Zangrilli and David A. Bryan, A Chord-based DHT for Resource
Lookup in P2PSIP, draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtchord-00

Eric Cooper, Philip Matthews, David A. Bryan, and Bruce B. Lowekamp,
NAT Traversal for dSIP, draft-matthews-p2psip-dsip-nat-traversal-00

Bruce B. Lowekamp and James W. Deverick, Authenticated Identity
Extensions to dSIP, draft-lowekamp-p2psip-dsip-security-00

Marcia Zangrilli and David A. Bryan: A Bamboo-based DHT for Resource
Lookup in P2PSIP, draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00

We look forward to your comments and hope to see everyone in Prague.

David Bryan,
Eric Cooper,
James Deverick,
Cullen Jennings,
Bruce Lowekamp,
Philip Matthews, and
Marcia Zangrilli

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip