Subject: [P2PSIP] Agenda Requests

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:04:51 -0500

Hello all:

I wanted to list all the people/drafts that people have *asked* for
agenda slots for. This is *NOT* the agenda – not all of these things
will make the agenda, but I wanted to make sure that I had all the
requests. If you wanted time and asked me but I forgot you, or you
haven't yet asked for time, but want it, let me know now. If you
aren't on the list here, I either don't know you want time or forgot,
so let me and Brian know again (offlist, please). We'll be looking at
putting an agenda together next week. As mentioned before, except
under very special circumstances, we are only giving time to people
with an associated draft.

Cullen Jennings, draft-jennings-p2psip-security-00
Presenter TBD, draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-04
Philip Matthews, draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00
Philip Matthews, draft-matthews-p2psip-dsip-nat-traversal-00
Philip Matthews, draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and-overlays-01
Henry Sinnreich, draft-sinnreich-sip-tools-00
Enrico Marocco, draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01
Bruce Lowekamp, dSIP family of drafts (draft-bryan-p2psip-dsip-00,
draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtchord-00,
draft-lowekamp-p2psip-dsip-security-00,
draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00,
draft-matthews-p2psip-dsip-nat-traversal-00.txt)
Henning Shulzrinne, draft-baset-sipping-p2pcommon-00

If I missed any requests, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

David

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip