Subject: [P2PSIP] FW: [p2p-hackers] P2P in SFC, redux: Monday, 4/30, at 8pm

From: "David Barrett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:06:21 -0700

Hi there, I assume most of you are already on the p2p-hackers list and thus
have already seen my invitation.  If you haven't, however, a few of us are
getting together in San Francisco on Monday at 8pm - details follow.  Any
p2p-sippers out there are of course welcome (but please give me a head's up
so I can plan accordingly)!

-david

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Barrett
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:48 PM
To: 'theory and practice of decentralized computer networks'
Subject: [p2p-hackers] P2P in SFC, redux: Monday, 4/30, at 8pm

Alright, the votes are in and Monday (4/30) was the clear champion.  I've
got down the following list; if you're planning to come and aren't on it,
please let me know:

-          Jeffrey Chang

-          Ryan Barrett

-          Drew Andersen

-          Travis Kalanick

-          Tom Jacobs

-          Witold Stankiewicz

-          Priyanka Sinha

-          Lemon Obrien

-          Serguei Osokine

-          Susheel Daswani

-          Matthew Kaufman

Please come prepared with a couple juicy questions for discussion, anything
from "Which DHT will come out on top (if any)?" to "What ever happened to
Waste?" to "What's the best way to get laid?"  The questions will be drawn
from a fishbowl and offered up as topics for discussion

Once again, the location is:

            Ryoko's Sushi

            http://tinyurl.com/3ckp4c

            619 Taylor St

            San Francisco, CA

            (415) 775-1028

            8pm

Bring $20-30 to cover all the food and drink you intend to consume and we'll
figure out how to put it to best use.  (And veggie sushi options are
available.)

See you soon!

-david

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip