Subject: [P2PSIP] Meeting minutes posted

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:14:05 -0800

The link below points to the minutes. Comments/corrections appreciated. Thanks!

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/minutes/p2psip.html

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:40:27 -0600

Not a correction, but a follow-up...

> http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/minutes/p2psip.html

During the client discussion in Vancouver:

"Spencer asked are there peer protocols that won't support clients?"

I heard at least a couple of people in Vancouver say "our proposal also 
accommodates clients", whether it was at the mike or in the hallway.  I 
thought there was at least some response to this question in the room, but 
that doesn't matter as much ask asking the question on-list, anyway.

If you are working on a peer protocol proposal that DOES NOT allow for the 
possibility of clients, could you say so?

What I was trying to get to, was that we need a peer protocol before client 
support matters at all, so we can focus on peer protocols unless we make 
design decisions that would exclude clients.

Thanks,

Spencer