Subject: [P2PSIP] Link to Voice over IP Security Alliance

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:49:14 -0600

This came up in today's conference call about HIP-SIP

http://www.voipsa.org/

Apparently they have a mailing list that carries some related traffic.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:56:21 -0500

FYI, Richard Paine was referring to our VOIPSEC mailing list at:

   http://www.voipsa.org/VOIPSEC  (and yes, it's case-sensitive)

Traffic level goes up and down (and currently is light) and is  
related to VoIP security concerns.  Some time back... as Richard  
said, probably a year ago, we did have a brief discussion about his  
experiment at Boeing.  I had, quite frankly, forgotten about that  
until he mentioned it.

Regards,
Dan

-- 
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com