Subject: [P2PSIP] Bunch of open issues

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:04:53 -0700

My coauthor and I have bounced around a few emails on open issues and  
I'm going to start a bunch of threads on at least some of them in the  
hope we can help figure out what are the key things to discuss in  
Dublin. My apologies for the bunch of emails but I think that keeping  
the threads separate makes it much easier for the editor of the  
document to track and update things.

Thanks, Cullen

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:43:46 -0400

Cullen: Thanks for starting these threads.

I also want to point out that now that this is a working group
document, others are free to raise issues as well. The merge of drafts
into RELOAD reflects a consensus of the authors, and the consensus was
to adopt it as a WG item and use it to move forward, but some details
may not reflect group consensus yet. If you have an issue, raise it,
and we can (over time) resolve them and move toward a full WG draft.

David Bryan (as chair)

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> My coauthor and I have bounced around a few emails on open issues and I'm
> going to start a bunch of threads on at least some of them in the hope we
> can help figure out what are the key things to discuss in Dublin. My
> apologies for the bunch of emails but I think that keeping the threads
> separate makes it much easier for the editor of the document to track and
> update things.
>
> Thanks, Cullen
>

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com