Subject: [P2PSIP] New version of draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 16:00:50 +0800

Hi all,

The new version draft can be available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt

We do minor modifications and add the draft with some usage scenarios of
diagnostics. Any valuable comments are appreciated. Thanks to Henry for his
contribution to this draft.

Best Regards,
Song Haibin
Email: [email-masked]
Skype: alexsonghw

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
>On Behalf Of [email-masked]
>Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:00 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D Action:draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
>
>	Title           : Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network Failures
>	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, et al.
>	Filename        : draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt
>	Pages           : 22
>	Date            : 2008-07-06
>
>This document describes a simple and efficient mechanism that can be
>used to detect and localize failures in P2PSIP overlay network.  This
>document mainly consists of two parts: information carried in a
>P2PSIP "Echo request" message and "Echo response" message for the
>purpose of fault detection and localization, and mechanisms for
>processing those messages.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip