Subject: [P2PSIP] FYI - Interview/podcast now available about P2PSIP with David Bryan

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:49:42 -0400

FYI, yesterday I interviewed David Bryan on the "Squawk Box" podcast  
about P2P SIP - what it is, why people might use it, how it works,  
what the concerns are, etc.   The MP3 of the interview has now been  
posted and you can listen at:

http://saunderslog.com/2008/07/09/squawkbox-july-9-2008-p2psip-guest-david-bryan/

It runs about 53 minutes and I think gives a good introduction to P2P  
SIP for those looking to understand the basics of what is being done.   
We didn't get into specific protocols or things like that because we  
were aiming the interview at people who had never heard of P2P SIP  
before.

Enjoy,
Dan

P.S. "Squawk Box" is a daily podcast about tech topics usually hosted  
and produced by Alec Saunders. He's on vacation for much of July and  
I've been filling in this week as a guest host.

-- 
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip