Subject: [P2PSIP] Looking for proof-of-concept partners

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:01:23 +0100

As I presented in the HIPsec-rg meeting monday,

I am creating an environment based on IPv6 and HIP for SIP testing.  I 
will be using Teredo for IPv6 addressing on the IPv4 parts of the 
Internet (including NATed parts).

I need Linux (I use the Centos distro for the most part) IPv6 SIP 
clients to use in this testing.

Right now the only client that I have learned of is xten-xlite for Linux.

If you have some decent code for me to work with, please get with me.  
HIP will be providing pretty much all of the peering functionality 
needed.  It will provide the mobility, the peer chaining, so forth.  So 
at this point it is the basic SIP functions I need.

My time line is starting next week and complete the first round of 
testing by mid-september.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSAlabs, an Independent Division of Verizon Business Systems

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:33:57 +0100

I have determined that xten-xlite for Linux is a non-option.

It requires an old library and couterpath's reply can be found at:

http://forums.counterpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=13303&highlight=libstdc

---

From: "Emil Ivov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:12:42 +0200

Hey Robert,
You may want to try sip-communicator.org. We've been using it with
IPv6 for some time now so it should also work for your testbed.

Cheers
Emil