Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft WG Agenda for Dublin

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:48:24 -0400

The current draft agenda is as follows. Please note this can change
(things can be added and removed, so just because it made the draft
agenda doesn't mean it will definitely make the final). Hopefully this
can give people a reading list to start working through.

09:00 - 10:30 RELOAD Open Issues,
              draft-ietf-p2psip-reload-00. TBD
10:30 - 10:45 Concepts draft reorganization,
              draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02, TBD
10:45 - 11:00 Pointers for P2P Overlay Networks,
              draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-00, Ted Hardie
11:00 - 11:15 Relay Peers and Direct Response Routing,
              draft-jiang-p2psip-sep-01, Jiang XingFeng
11:15 - 11:30 P2PSIP Diagnostics,
              draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02, Song Haibin

David Bryan (as chair)

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip