Subject: [P2PSIP] proposal for node-specific methods for reload

From: "Bruce Lowekamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:11:43 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Bruce Lowekamp and posted to the IETF
repository.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch-00.txt

Filename:        draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch
Revision:        00
Title:           RELOAD Node Operations Proposal
Creation_date:   2008-10-27
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document defines a set of methods for Node-specific operations
as part of the REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.
This document defines NodeFetch, NodeStore, and NodeRemove methods
that allows manipuation of Node specific usage data.  These methods
will be useful for multiple diagnostic, administrative, and discovery
usages.  Because of their usefulness for a variety of expected
usages, these methods are advanced for inclusion in the base RELOAD
protocol.
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip