Subject: [P2PSIP] P2PSIP demo in PlanetLab

From: Ingmar Baumgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:43:51 +0100

Hi,

we've deployed our P2PNS implementation in the global PlanetLab research
network.

Currently we're running on about 450 nodes using a Kademlia
implementation provided by our OverSim framework. This is still early
work, but overlay perfomance seems to be quite stable and fast.

Please mind, that currently message signature are not yet implemented!
Therefore you can e.g. easily hijack a registered user name...the next
release will include much better security support.

Please take a look at http://p2pname.org/ and try some of the things
mentioned on the documentation page http://www.p2pns.org/wiki/DemoGuide

Regards,
  Ingmar

-- 
Dipl.-Inform. Ingmar Baumgart
Institut für Telematik, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Zirkel 2, 76128 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: +49 721 608 8281, Fax: +49 721 608 6789
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip