Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-base-00.txt
	Pages           : 133
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD), a
peer-to-peer (P2P) signaling protocol for use on the Internet.  A P2P
signaling protocol provides its clients with an abstract storage and
messaging service between a set of cooperating peers that form the
overlay network.  RELOAD is designed to support a P2P Session
Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) network, but can be utilized by other
applications with similar requirements by defining new usages that
specify the kinds of data that must be stored for a particular
application.  RELOAD defines a security model based on a certificate
enrollment service that provides unique identities.  NAT traversal is
a fundamental service of the protocol.  RELOAD also allows access
from "client" nodes that do not need to route traffic or store data
for others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip