Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 10:05:23 +0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network Failures
	Author(s)   	: S. Haibin, H. Zhang, X. Jiang
	Filename	    : draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		    : 2008-11-3
	
This document describes P2PSIP diagnostics. It extends the methods defined
in the base protocol for the diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay network. A new
method Echo is an efficient method used in the trusted overlays for
retrieving useful diagnostic information. The methods and message formats
are consistent with P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD, and the diagnostic
information mainly comes from the previous version-02 of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt

Comments are appreciated!

Best Regards,
Song Haibin
Email: [email-masked]
Skype: alexsonghw

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip