Subject: [P2PSIP] New "-00" of P2PSIP Security Overview submitted - RFC 2119 ref removed

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:31:38 -0400

P2PSIP working group members,

At IETF 75, we were given the direction to remove the RFC 2119  
language from the document and move it from being a normative doc to a  
purely informational doc.  I have now started this and made a number  
of other changes, including most notably the name change from "p2psip- 
security-requirements" to "p2psip-security-overview":

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-00.txt

Chairs, per the discussion that apparently happened at IETF75, we  
would like to ask for this to be considered as a working group document.

Please note... I made a mistake in the submission process and also  
submitted this as:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-06.txt

They are IDENTICAL except for the name change.

Thank you for your consideration,
Dan

-- 
Dan York, Director of Conversations
Voxeo Corporation   http://www.voxeo.com  [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859    Skype: danyork

Join the Voxeo conversation:
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/voxeo  http://twitter.com/danyork
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/voxeo