Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] List hum to adopt draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:59:26 -0500

(I am nearly certain this got sent to the list back in December, but
there is no evidence of it in the archives. As the authors are looking
to submit the next rev, I'll resend)

Since there was overwhelming list support (and no objections) to this
draft, we'll take this up as the WG item.

Thanks,

David (as chair)

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM, David A. Bryan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> We've had a request from the authors of
> draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00 to ask for a list hum to
> adopt this draft as a WG item to fulfill the new milestone for a WG
> item on service discovery that was approved at the Hiroshima meeting.
>
> So, we are taking a hum on list of the group if they would like to see
> this draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00)
> adopted to meet that new milestone. We'll leave things open for
> comments until Tuesday, December 15th. As usual, please send comments
> either way to the list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David (as chair)
>