Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Wireshark dissector

From: stéphane bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:15:05 +0200

Hello,

We are at the final stages of development for a wireshark ReLOAD
dissector, which we will release to the community as soon as it is
in a half decent shape.
We developed the dissector in a rather blind fashion --that is, by
simply following the drafts, as was pleasantly suggested in a previous
mail. The probability that a dissector developed that way, without
the use of at least a few test vectors, will actually function, is,
from experience, pretty close to nil: If anyone can provide us
with tcpdump files to test with, the help will be immensely
appreciated, will spare us moments of embarrassment and waste of time
for the unfortunate early users...

thanks
Stéphane Bryant
StonyFish, Inc.

---

From: stéphane bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:29:19 +0200

Hello,

We have added a ReLOAD wireshark dissector to the wireshark trunk.
(as bug 5263:
https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=5263.
The patch can be downloaded from the bug page).

Stéphane Bryant
Stonyfish, Inc.

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:05:07 -0600

That's great - thank you.

On Sep 28, 2010, at 7:29 AM, stéphane bryant wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip