Subject: [P2PSIP] Note takers and jabber scribes

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:37:37 +0800

We are meeting first thing on Monday, so since folks may be slow to
trickle in, I wanted to try to get volunteers for two note takers and
one jabber scribe out of the way.

Can you please help out? If so, drop myself and Enrico (who is kindly
filling in for Brian, who won't make it to this meeting) an email.
Otherwise, we'll select victims at the meeting...

David (as chair)

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:31:07 -0600

David, I'll be remote but will try and take one set of notes. I think you need another note take just incase the remote stream is bad. 

Cullen

(If I'm doing, I want someone else to volunteer to jabber scribe if I have questions that need clarification)

On Nov 6, 2010, at 1:37 PM, David A. Bryan wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Peter Musgrave <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 05:34:28 +0800

Hi David, 

I can take notes "on site". 

Peter Musgrave

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:39:08 +0800

Great! Thank you Peter and Cullen, appreciate it.

If we could get a Jabber scribe volunteer, we'll be all set. Usually
easier than note taker...any volunteers?

David (as chair)