Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-base-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:37:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-base-15.txt
	Pages           : 160
	Date            : 2011-05-27

   This specification defines REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD),
   a peer-to-peer (P2P) signaling protocol for use on the Internet.  A
   P2P signaling protocol provides its clients with an abstract storage
   and messaging service between a set of cooperating peers that form
   the overlay network.  RELOAD is designed to support a P2P Session
   Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) network, but can be utilized by other
   applications with similar requirements by defining new usages that
   specify the kinds of data that must be stored for a particular
   application.  RELOAD defines a security model based on a certificate
   enrollment service that provides unique identities.  NAT traversal is
   a fundamental service of the protocol.  RELOAD also allows access
   from &quot;client&quot; nodes that do not need to route traffic or store data
   for others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-15.txt