Subject: [P2PSIP] draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-01

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:31:45 -0700

Some comments on this draft:

- - I found this draft difficult to read without reading [ReDIR] before.

- - Section 5: "In addition, the Node-ID MUST belong to one of the two intervals..."

"...one of the n intervals (n being the ReDIR tree branching factor)..."

Also the definition of the access control policy should be modified to work with
exists=FALSE items, i.e. items without namespace, level and node fields.

- - Section 8: redirBranchingFactor and redirRefreshPeriod

These two elements should be declared in an XML namespace (and the redundant
redir prefix can then be removed).

Also I think that these two elements should be inserted inside the kind element,
not inside the configuration element.

And finally (but it is a matter of taste) I find "redir-branching-factor" and
"redir-refresh-period" more readable.

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org