Subject: [P2PSIP] Who knows about the existing specific method of multiple dynamic SNMP managers? Thanks!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:17:00 +0800

At the last meeting，there is expert thanks that there are some existing 
SNMP ways to have multiple manager dynamically. So we want to knows the 
specific method about it.

Thanks!

meeting minutes：
          [Dan R] When use RELOAD to decide where SNMP notifications go 
need some
          method to xfer information gained about session into SNMP 
target. There
          is a standard way to configure with the target MIB.
          [Peng] We are thinking of both directions. Manager needs RELOAD 
to find
          node. We may need more than one manager. May be an issue to 
statically
          configure in endpoint
          [DanR] Don't disagree - but there are some existing SNMP ways to 
have
          multiple manager dynamically, this is now another method for 
discovering
          - but this info needs to be xfered to places where standard SNMP 
agents
          would look for it.

*************************************************
邮 件：[email-masked]
内 线：81543
外 线：025-52871543
手 机：13776637274
传 真：025-52872187
*************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.