Subject: [P2PSIP] Minor comments/typos on draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18

From: Michael Procter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 19:54:58 +0100

Hi,

I've got a few minor typos/corrections to p2psip-base-15 which I have
been meaning to send.  I've checked the diffs and they all still apply
to -18 though.

Section 3.3, second diagram
The third arrow (from X to Z) is annotated as Dest=Z, X1
I think it should be marked 'Via X1, Dest=Z' instead, to make it
consistent with the rules in 5.1.2.

Section 5.3.1, first bullet of first bulleted list
"It familiar" should be "It is familiar"

Section 5.3.3, description of 'critical'
"does not understand the message" should be "does not understand the extension"

Section 5.3.3.1, first sentence
"A peer" should be "A node"

Section 5.3.4, item 2
"a Node-ID which is as close to or closer to the target"
Isn't the notion of closeness topology-dependent, and so should be
moved to the Chord section?  A statement here about applying any
topology-specific plausibility checking would then tie it in.

Section 9.7.4.3, first paragraph
The phrase "high odds" seems confusing here.  Either "high
probability" or "low odds" would seem closer in meaning to what I
think this section is trying to say.

Regards,

Michael