Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-knauf-p2psip-share-02.txt

From: Alexander Knauf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:31:13 +0200

Hi all,

we updated our draft for Shared Resources (ShaRe) in RELOAD. Link:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-02

regards,

Alexander

A new version of I-D, draft-knauf-p2psip-share-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Alexander Knauf and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-knauf-p2psip-share
Revision:	 02
Title:		 A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
Creation date:	 2011-10-24
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 23

Abstract:
    This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
    to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
    primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
    among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
    hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
    list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
    write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
    This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
    variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
    processes are required.

The IETF Secretariat