Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:18:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extension to REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Protocol to Support Direct Response Routing
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-11.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional extension to REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD) protocol to support direct response routing mode.
   RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive routing for routing messages.
   The new optional extension provides a shorter route for responses
   reducing the overhead on intermediate peers and describes the
   potential cases where this extension can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/