Subject: [P2PSIP] P2PSIP Products Info (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: "Roy, Radhika R CIV USARMY (US)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:18:05 +0000

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear P2PSIP Members:

I am seeking some information about P2PSIP products/prototypes developed by
researchers and/or vendors.

Any information related to the P2PSIP products will be extremely helpful.

I will appreciate any information related to this sent to me via email.

This is my personal enquiry for obtaining the info about the latest status
related to the P2PSIP products.

If needed, anyone can call me as well.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Radhika R. Roy

A&S

U.S. Army RDECOM CERDEC S&TCD

6010 Frankford St, C2/CNT East, Room 402-44

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD  21005-5001

Tel (office): 443-395-7400

DSN:648-7400

Email: [email-masked]

PS: If any procurement is done, it follows the normal official procedures. 

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE