Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:12:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Authors         : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-14.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
   signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
   in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
   organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data.  This document
   describes how the default topology plugin of RELOAD can be extended
   to support self-tuning, that is, to adapt to changing operating
   conditions such as churn and network size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/