Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
        Authors         : David A. Bryan
                          Philip Matthews
                          Eunsoo Shim
                          Dean Willis
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines concepts and terminology for the use of the
   Session Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
   traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
   replaced by a distributed mechanism.  These mechanisms may be
   implemented using a distributed hash table or other distributed data
   mechanism with similar external properties.  This document includes a
   high-level view of the functional relationships between the network
   elements defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an
   outline of the related problems addressed by the P2PSIP working group
   and the RELOAD protocol and SIP usage ([RFC6940],
   [I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip]) defined by the working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/