Subject: [P2PSIP] [Fwd: Last Call: <draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08.txt> (A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)) to Proposed Standard]

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:41:10 +0200

Hi,

Just forwarding for those not subscribed to IETF announce.

Regards,

Carlos

Subject: Last Call: <draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08.txt> (A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:27:21 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation
   And Discovery (RELOAD)'
  <draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-05-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage
   for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD).  The CoAP Usage
   provides the functionality to federate Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
   in a peer-to-peer fashion.  The CoAP Usage for RELOAD allows CoAP
   nodes to store resources in a RELOAD peer-to-peer overlay, provides a
   lookup service, and enables the use of RELOAD overlay as a cache for
   sensor data.  This functionality is implemented in the RELOAD overlay
   itself, without the use of centralized servers.  The RELOAD AppAttach
   method is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through
   which CoAP messages are exchanged.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1783/