Subject: [P2PSIP] FOSDEM, SIP RELOAD and alternative P2P implementations?

From: Daniel Pocock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:26:33 +0100

Can anybody give any examples of projects implementing SIP RELOAD?

Is anybody keeping track of any alternatives and how they relate to
p2psip work?

Two projects I've seen already (not SIP based):
http://tox.chat
https://ring.cx/

It would be interesting to have a dedicated time slot in the FOSDEM RTC
dev-room to look at anything in this space.  I've forwarded a copy of
the call for participation and would be happy to discuss it with anybody
who wants to participate.

Regards,

Daniel

---

From: EdPimentl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:29:37 -0500

To contribute to Ring.cx development :

git clone https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/ring-daemon
git clone https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/ring-client-gnome
git clone https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/ring-client-windows
git clone https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/ring-client-macosx
git clone https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/ring-client-android

-E
IoT Cloud Labs (In Stealth Mode)

---

From: "Bless, Roland (TM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:55:53 +0100

Hi Daniel,

> Can anybody give any examples of projects implementing SIP RELOAD?

Yes, we have got an implementation, called RELOAD-kit.
We moved to git VC recently and currently this isn't publicly
available, but that should be changed soon.

Regards,
 Roland