Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:46:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : P2P Overlay Diagnostics
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Jiang Xingfeng
                          Roni Even
                          David A. Bryan
                          Yi Sun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-20.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for P2P overlay diagnostics.  It
   defines extensions to the RELOAD base protocol to collect diagnostic
   information, and details the protocol specifications for these
   extensions.  Useful diagnostic information for connection and node
   status monitoring is also defined.  The document also describes the
   usage scenarios and provides examples of how these methods are used
   to perform diagnostics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/