Subject: [Pals] PALS WG on its way ....

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:25:18 +0200

If you haven't been following Adrian's recent emails, the expectation is
that PALS will be officially formed as a new WG in two weeks, and will meet
in Honolulu in the agenda spot currently reserved for L2VPN, Wednesday at
13:00. Our WG Secretary, David Sinicrope, will be issuing a call for agenda
items. For those of you that were planning to present at PWE3, you'll be
presenting at PALS instead. For those of you that were planning to present
at L2VPN, you may be presenting at PALS or at BESS, the latter primarily
for EVPN-related drafts. Let Stewart or me know if you have any questions.

We would also like to start using the PALS WG email list going forward. My
understanding is that if you were on the PWE3 list, you've been
auto-subscribed to the PALS list. If you were on the L2VPN list but not on
the PWE3 list, you have to sign up for the PALS list on your own. The
relevant information for the list is:

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pals/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals

Thanks,
Andy